labrys

SkyJumpers may fly by during dinner...

We did that a few weeks ago in Vegas.

Fun and...dare I say boring? all at the same time.
The excitement I had leading up to it, standing on the platform of the Strat looking down at the world was pretty cool. Jumping off was awesome. Then...the ride down was a bit slow, lol.

Very cool experience for people that don't skydive for sure, and I had a good time, but maybe wasn't as exhilerated by it as some of the other people I saw were :)

The excitement I had leading up to it, standing on the platform of the Strat looking down at the world was pretty cool. Jumping off was awesome. Then...the ride down was a bit slow, lol.

Very cool experience for people that don't skydive for sure, and I had a good time, but maybe wasn't as exhilerated by it as some of the other people I saw were :)

Dare say...Looks boring as hell, especially for jumpers, I asked my 16 yearold if he wanted to try it,, (we go threw vagas a lot on trips) He said, "why bother"?

Looking over downtown from the top of a building you are about to jump off of is one of the coolest things in the world. B| (Obviously a lot cooler if you jump with a parachute and not a "touristy" kind of ride)
BASE 1384

It's a bungee type thing off of the Stratosphere in Vegas: http://www.skyjumplasvegas.com/

Would probably be a little boring now, but that's what got me in to skydiving.

Well, actually, that's what made me want to base jump, which combined with my dream of wingsuiting got me in to skydiving.

Having never jumped anything before the adrenaline was nuts.

The ride down was pretty slow, but that initial jump and acceleration was out of control.

thats what got me into skydiving, I was in vegas for my birthday and my wife told me that i should do the SkyJump. They were having some troubles and said it would be 5 or 6 hours. So my wife bought me a tandem jump in Eloy the next weekend