ridestrong

Just Another Skydiving Video!

Just Another Skydiving Video!

For people that like to watch skydiving videos. :)

ETA: hmmm... just noticed the video slows down at ~1:40 throwing off the audio sync... It loaded fine to FB so hopefully this is just still a rendering thing that will correct it's self... sorry.

or

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1686130268275
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Thank you. I very much like watching skydiving videos. :) That one still smells new!

Question: At 2:20, there is a still of the malfunction from earlier in the vid. What's going on there? Having basically no experience, I also have no idea. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Kevin

:D:D:D:D

Here's the FB link for better quality video that is actually in sync with the audio.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1686130268275

BTW: did you see that I used some of your vid footage in this (Skydive Americano) video. ;):D

Thank you. I very much like watching skydiving videos. :) That one still smells new!

Question: At 2:20, there is a still of the malfunction from earlier in the vid. What's going on there? Having basically no experience, I also have no idea. Thanks!

@ 2:20??? hmmm not sure? are you talking about the quick still of my altimeter? or are you just wondering about the type of malfunction?

Sorry. 4:20. It looks like a line goes from the left set of risers through the right side of the slider and back to the left of the canopy. What happened there?

I don't know where I got 2:20 from. :S

Maybe you've been hittin some 4:20 :ph34r:.

Yeah... I accidentally crossed one of my lines over my d-bag just before putting it into the container. Started off with a jumbled mess that I untangled the wrong way... oppps! Had it been before I flaked and folded I would have caught it.

haha! That would not be me, Bro! I have way too much to lose.

Thanks for a description of what happened. Did you have to cut away? It didn't look like the canopy was going to cooperate. Then the falling helmet (first time I have seen that perspective). Cool video. I hope to have some of my own soon to put up. I'm starting the ASP later this month.
Sincerely,
Kevin