Divinfool

Bruises on arm after jumping from PAC

On three of my jumps from a PAC 750 (when I do a standing exit holding the rail in my right hand), the next day I have found large bruises horizonally at the top of my bicep on my right arm.... I have never felt like I hit anything or felt pain....and have even watched videos of my exits, but never notice my arm hitting anything. Has this happened to anyone else?
Fear is the thief of dreams.....

horizontally? Is that while your arm is hanging straight down? Maybe the main lift webbing on your harness? I have gotten bruises from time to time on my biceps, but mostly due to the opening sequence when I transition from belly to earth to feet to earth and grab the risers. A little jig here or there and the MLW bumps my biceps or something.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I find all sorts of bruises when I do a lot of RW. It is a contact sport, ya know...:P

Or combat RW with lousy skydivers. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I find all sorts of bruises when I do a lot of RW. It is a contact sport, ya know...:P

Some of the hardest hits I've ever had were with VERY experienced and good RW jumpers. Turning blocks fast can get pretty painful!
Remster

Some of the hardest hits I've ever had were with VERY experienced and good RW jumpers. Turning blocks fast can get pretty painful!

The worst one was exiting from a Casa on a big way and getting clocked on the chin of my full face Factory Diver helmet by the foot of the 6'-3" 230+lb that was in line directly in front of me. POW! I saw stars for a few seconds. Back on the ground there were hairline cracks along the chin guard. B|

>The worst one was exiting from a Casa on a big way and getting clocked on the chin
>of my full face Factory Diver . . . .

We had a jumper at Perris who got so excited exiting last from a Skyvan that he plowed over the two women in front of him to get out the door. They hit the floor hard. One crawled out, the other stayed in the plane.

After they landed the two women confronted him. "I did not plow you over!" he said indignantly. "You just fell!"

"Oh yeah?" said one. "Let's see your shoe." They then compared it to the footprint on the back of her rig - perfect match.