earth2eric

belly fun

I just recently did a jump where another skydiver and I docked, and each "fruitlooped" each other. Basically after you grab hands and dock, one of you goes into a sit or stand and flings the other person over top of you. It went great, was a lot of fun, and we did it fast enough to get two docks, two fruitfloops, and some back flying before 5 grand. It was one of the best dives I've done, and I'm wondering if there any other really cool things two or three skydivers can try on their belly for some fun! :)

Hog flops. Dock, break, everyone backflip, repeat. Excellent for working on fall rate control and it's a lot of fun too.

Spin an accordion on a two way. Try it with an open accordion and a closed accordion. Once you're docked, both jumpers point their toes and put their other arm back to start the spin and then hang on!

I'm wondering if there any other really cool things two or three skydivers can try on their belly for some fun!

Lot's of stuff. Keep in mind that all the flipping and back flying adds up to a ton of fall rate changes. If you do that with 3 people, you might not be able to keep an eye on both of the other jumpers at all times. Loss of eye contact combined with flipping and fall rate changes can add up to some wicked mid-air collisions.

Two-ways are a snap. Look at the other person, and don't run into them. Adding one more person makes it exponentially harder to keep track of 'everyone' else on the jump. Just something to think about when you get another jumper looking to get in on your 2-way.

Around the world dive--turn 90 (dock), turn back to center (dock), turn 180 dock, back to center dock, 270 dock, center dock, 360. This works best w/ one person just laying base but you can alternate turns if you want to.

Also there is the Headcorn progressive 2 way dive series: http://targetsky1.demon.co.uk/info/2ways.pdf
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Open accordion - Face off with your buddy. Both do a 45ish degree turn and dock right (or left) hand/arm to right (or left) hand/arm.

Closed accordion - Face off with your buddy. Fly forward and to one side so that you are side by side, facing opposite directions. Dock on your buddy's leg gripper as he does the same to you.

Ask one of the belly fliers at your home dz if the above makes no sense. Easier to show than to explain in words. ;)

sure there are some post on here from before....

Things me and some buddies did at a boogie the other day:

Hybrid: 3way flat, and one goes into sit/stand, holding onto chest straps. Variables of this.

Cartwheel out the door.

Horny Gorilla: Go out 2/3way flat, all together swing in and hook feet. You can now let your hands go, and start a spin.

One thing that I have not tried yet, but seriously going to do: Build a tracking train. It is gonna be nose into bum type of thing, but we wanna be at least 3people in a track position, in a straight line, holding on to each other.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.