Hey,
there are a lot of questions to ask ;-)
CF 139 at what wingload?
JFX 119 would be at which wingload?

... aren't that three steps at once ?

139 -> 119 -> two steps
eliptical - XB -> one step

----- tolling around -----

SoFPiDaRF rules! You have to go to a 109 JFX to get the full power! They recoment a wingload Zit:"NOTE: Recommended wing loading 1.8 to 2.8 (Yes, you can load it up like a JVX too!)"

----- / tolling around -----

With the search http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=JFX&sb=score&mh=25 you can find some posts about the JFX but as there are not many flying around it will be difficult to get an average opinion.

cheers

...Love mine and have yet to have any complaints from the numerous ones that I have sold!

...but I could be biased:)

On a serious note, the people that have them, love them. My 30-Day money back guarantee has never come into play because of that..

Cheers,
MEL

Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com

Hi Hollie I am loaded at !.6 on my xfire 139 which is an eliptical and would be ay entry level on the JFX 119 with a WL at 1.8

Hi Dale who is your canopy mentor in SA, Im sure that they would be better equipped to answer your concerns.
Alternatively, shoot Michael Vaugh, Robbie Mc Cameron Rolfe or the other National Canopy Champions an email and they'll help you out.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sparky I apriciate you concern and know that I will never stop learning and have no intention being rreckless. I am getting swoop coaching in Dec by matty Harris. I f my chief instructor didnt think tahat I would be capable he would just say NO. He is a safety nutt. And Im sure that the most skilled jumper at my DZ would nort have offered me a jump on his velo 111 if he didnt think that I could jump it without causing danger to myself or others. Straight in landing with a few knots of consistant wind. Also I dont pitch myself vertical so Im just on for the ride. I carve my front riser turns so if i SEE iM RUNNING OUT OF ALTITUDE i JUST LET GO OF THE RISER AND VEAR OFF IN ONE OF MY OUTS. Im quite happy with my xfire swoops but hopefully Matty Harris will help improve them even more

At 119 I have the correct entry WL 1.8 but a 109 would give ma a WL at 2 which I think is a bit too much of a jump from 1.6 with my jump numbers pluss I chose the119 JFX so I dont have to downsize my rig. If I got a 12o katana or 119 xfire I would need a new container and reserve and at the moment Im not working

I will have about 450 jumps before I get the JFX119 and the JFX is NOTHING like a JVX,VX velo or XAOS . It is the tamest crossbrased canopy daealus could come up with used for wingsuit camera RW freefly and jumphog jumps so why do you say Im a DGIT. Especially when I carve my front riser turns instead of whiping myself vertical and just being a passenger along for the ride. In a carve if Im running out of altitude I let go of the riser and take an out.

well, i dont know you, i dont interact with you outside of dorkzone, i wouldnt really care if you bounced probably..

an x-braced canopy at 450 jumps, [email protected]? go for it! if you dont see the errors in your ways, maybe the ground will hammer it into you; it's not as if you were the first to think that way..

did you read the link i've posted above!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

oh, and if a canopy is marketed "as wingsuit-, camera- and sportjumping-FRIENDLY, it probably relates to the openings.. no manufacturer will make an x-braced canopy that is not high-performance..

you will figure it out! maybe talk to sangi when he's out of coma, i'm pretty sure he'll let you participate in his wisdom..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

with my swoop coaching from Matty Harris and the fact that if I do get in the corner it is very,very shallow in the corner and its very rare, as long as I take it easy I think I will be fine and if the DZSO or DZCI or the most talented guy at the DZ says IM over my head I'll go back to the Xfire139 until they are happy.

They are pretty much same shit, go buy jvx, and get a size or two smaller than what you want.
They tend to dive way less vs velo.

I don't see how jfx is tamer canopy when it dives more than jvx and it feels twitchier. I flown both at same size same
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

with my swoop coaching from Matty Harris and the fact that if I do get in the corner it is very,very shallow in the corner and its very rare, as long as I take it easy I think I will be fine and if the DZSO or DZCI or the most talented guy at the DZ says IM over my head I'll go back to the Xfire139 until they are happy.

great thinking mate, sangi also got "in the corner" on his safire with a really short recovery-arc.. if he done the same thing with the katana.. or he hit the tarmac which was only a meter or so to the side.. all your coaching wont help you if you brainlock, and that will very likely happen if something goes wrong - because you dont have the experience AND the confidence..

but hey, as i said, it's all good, go for it! i couldnt care less.. i only wonder why you come on here to look for justification, since you have all those great guys at the dz..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

They are pretty much same shit, go buy jvx, and get a size or two smaller than what you want.
They tend to dive way less vs velo.

I don't see how jfx is tamer canopy when it dives more than jvx and it feels twitchier. I flown both at same size same

dude, dont confuse him with facts, let him go buy a jfx. i put 50$ in the pot, within a year when he receives the new canopy..

oh, and he doesnt want a "divey" canopy, he only does carved turns.. good reason to get an x-brace! :S
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i think you should get a jfx69; if you want to go hard, GO HARD!!!

oh, dont forget to take video, inside and out. from different angles, make sure i get the marketing-rights! :)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda