1 1
brenthutch

Hunter Biden investigation expands

6 hours ago, jakee said:

What shenanigans?

Well, the guy making most of the accusations against the 'Biden Crime Family' has apparently done...

The exact same thing.

Loaned his brother a bunch of money.

Of course, when Comer did it, there was nothing wrong with it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/james-comer-melts-down-over-200048227.html

• Like 2

13 hours ago, brenthutch said:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2023/11/16/the-lead-hunter-biden-special-counsel-jake-tapper-live.cnn

It now looks like Joe’s brother is involved with the shenanigans.  

You make this hard for those of us who disclaim the notion you are a troll by making the only other explanation one that is significantly less flattering.

When the whole Hunter laptop thing started, we were told it was a Russian disinformation campaign, then it was “OK it’s his but there is no there, there.” Then it was “well it’s just a misunderstanding on a firearm purchase”. Now we have two Grand Jurys impaneled, Joe’s brother is involved and the case has expanded to include tax evasion and possible money laundering.  It is looking less and less like a nothing burger.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-la-based-grand-jury-probe-hunter/story?id=104959343

5 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

When the whole Hunter laptop thing started, we were told it was a Russian disinformation campaign, then it was “OK it’s his but there is no there, there.” Then it was “well it’s just a misunderstanding on a firearm purchase”. Now we have two Grand Jurys impaneled, Joe’s brother is involved and the case has expanded to include tax evasion and possible money laundering.  It is looking less and less like a nothing burger.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-la-based-grand-jury-probe-hunter/story?id=104959343

Hunter Biden’s firearm purchase. Ok, what does that have to do with Joe?

Joe’s brother, ok, what is he involved with? Hunter’s gun purchase or something else? Does it have anything to do with Joe?

Tax evasion and money laundering. Ok, I assume that’s Hunter again, does it have anything to do with Joe? Does any of it have anything to do with the actions of the man who is actually a politician up for election, or is it indeed just a big nothingburger?

3 minutes ago, jakee said:

Hunter Biden’s firearm purchase. Ok, what does that have to do with Joe?

Joe’s brother, ok, what is he involved with? Hunter’s gun purchase or something else? Does it have anything to do with Joe?

Tax evasion and money laundering. Ok, I assume that’s Hunter again, does it have anything to do with Joe? Does any of it have anything to do with the actions of the man who is actually a politician up for election, or is it indeed just a big nothingburger?

According to statements made by Hunter, Joe gets a cut of Hunter’s take.  We will just have to let the ever expanding investigation continue to play out.

1 minute ago, brenthutch said:

According to statements made by Hunter, Joe gets a cut of Hunter’s take.  We will just have to let the ever expanding investigation continue to play out.

Oh, you mean the "10 held by H for the big guy"? I take it that you have what no one else has and that's proof that "10" means 10% not 10 Hot Dogs and the Big Guy isn't John Wayne?

12 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Oh, you mean the "10 held by H for the big guy"? I take it that you have what no one else has and that's proof that "10" means 10% not 10 Hot Dogs and the Big Guy isn't John Wayne?

That but also…

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary," Hunter wrote. According to The New York Post, who reported on the texts last year, "Pop" is Biden”

18 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

According to your biased interpretation of a vague and ambiguous statement. And as you just pointed out - 3 years, 2 grand juries, a special prosecutor and a House Committee and not a single shred of evidence of it actually happening. So yeah, good luck pushing that nothingburger.

And of course, in the meantime Jared Kushner got a $2Bn quid pro quo from the Saudis in return for his work for the Trump crime family and you’re still working to try and help get that big guy re-elected.

Just now, brenthutch said:

That but also…

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary," Hunter wrote. According to The New York Post, who reported on the texts last year, "Pop" is Biden”

So you think the 10% story is fake, why were you just spreading it?

1 minute ago, jakee said:

According to your biased interpretation of a vague and ambiguous statement. And as you just pointed out - 3 years, 2 grand juries, a special prosecutor and a House Committee and not a single shred of evidence of it actually happening. So yeah, good luck pushing that nothingburger.

Well the second Grand Jury was just recently impaneled and both investigations are still ongoing so you have no idea what evidence they have uncovered or not.

58 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

That but also…

Pop was also my dad. So Hunter is a douche. Do you reckon Joe Biden is the only parent with a douche for a kid who also used drugs? I know my dad didn't think he was alone. Also, do you think he was born a douche? Any chance some of the tragedies that befell his family might have rubbed off on him, too? You all know damn well that Joe Biden, who rode the train to work and about whom none other than Lindsey Graham once remarked was "as good a man God ever created" wasn't stashing or laundering bribe money.  There are some serious issues we need to confront as a nation and Hunter Biden isn't one of them. Let's get real.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Pop was also my dad. So Hunter is a douche. Do you reckon Joe Biden is the only parent with a douche for a kid who also used drugs? I know my dad didn't think he was alone. Also, do you think he was born a douche? Any chance some of the tragedies that befell his family might have rubbed off on him, too? You all know damn well that Joe Biden, who rode the train to work and about whom none other than Lindsey Graham once remarked was "as good a man God ever created" wasn't stashing or laundering bribe money.  There are some serious issues we need to confront as a nation and Hunter Biden isn't one of them. Let's get real.

It’s the same Joe Biden who used his injured child lying in a hospital bed as a prop in a political photo op, not to mention he is a pathological liar on everything from how he met his current wife to his education to how he stood down Corn Pop.  His happy-go-lucky persona is just an act that hides a much darker individual*

* just like Trump

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Yeah I keep seeing that.  That's a tithe.  "The big guy" is God.  From Genesis:

“If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God, and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house. And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.”

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Well the second Grand Jury was just recently impaneled and both investigations are still ongoing so you have no idea what evidence they have uncovered or not.

Three years of investigations and the House has announced nothing. Be honest, we both know what evidence they have of dodgy money flowing from Hunter to Joe. Nothing(burger).

2 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

It’s the same Joe Biden who used his injured child lying in a hospital bed as a prop in a political photo op, not to mention he is a pathological liar on everything from how he met his current wife to his education to how he stood down Corn Pop.  His happy-go-lucky persona is just an act that hides a much darker individual*

* just like Trump

Because Joe, at 30 years of age, was at 3 year old Hunters bed side in a hospital after the kid suffered a serious brain injury in a t-bone accident that killed his mom and sister and also injured his remaining sibling Beau? Man, you are just a font of empathy.

• Like 1

Just now, JoeWeber said:

Because Joe, at 30 years of age, was at 3 year old Hunters bed side in a hospital after the kid suffered a serious brain injury in a t-bone accident that killed his mom and sister and also injured his remaining sibling Beau?

If it was Brent's kid, he would have left him lying there and stayed on Dropzone.com owning the libs, like a real man!

2 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Because Joe, at 30 years of age, was at 3 year old Hunters bed side in a hospital after the kid suffered a serious brain injury in a t-bone accident that killed his mom and sister and also injured his remaining sibling Beau? Man, you are just a font of empathy.

No it’s because he used it as a tool to get people to feel sorry for him (mission accomplished) There was no need to be sworn in next to his child, it was bald faced political theater.

9 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

It’s the same Joe Biden who used his injured child lying in a hospital bed as a prop in a political photo op,

Or put another way, he spent time with his kid in hospital. Yeah, what a bastard. 

Nice deflection though that, unlike with Trump, you have zero evidence of corruption involving Joe Biden.

13 minutes ago, jakee said:

Or put another way, he spent time with his kid in hospital. Yeah, what a bastard. 

Nice deflection though that, unlike with Trump, you have zero evidence of corruption involving Joe Biden.

I’m not on the Grand Jury nor am I the Special Prosecutor. We will just have to see how this plays out.  The best case scenario for me would be to have Trump go to jail and then any Republican nominee would wipe the floor with Biden. Next best would be for Biden to win and the Ds to loose the Senate, reducing the harm a second term would inflict on our country.

11 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

No it’s because he used it as a tool to get people to feel sorry for him (mission accomplished) There was no need to be sworn in next to his child, it was bald faced political theater.

He was elected a month earlier, there was no such need. People just like you would be lambasting him for leaving his injured son to attend a swearing in ceremony and party somewhere else. You exhibit an odd dichotomism; we're supposed to laud you for standing on the wall guarding our freedoms and then stand back while you tear away at the guy who has helmed the nation away from autocracy and authored an indisputable economic recovery. Seriously, you need to get out more.

• Like 1

Just now, JoeWeber said:

He was elected a month earlier, there was no such need. People just like you would be lambasting him for leaving his injured son to attend a swearing in ceremony and party somewhere else. You exhibit an odd dichotomism; we're supposed to laud you for standing on the wall guarding our freedoms and then stand back while you tear away at the guy who has helmed the nation away from autocracy and authored an indisputable economic recovery. Seriously, you need to get out more.

The recovery was well underway when he took office and private bank accounts had more than a trillion dollars in additional cash built up during the pandemic.  What Biden did was throw an unnecessary money party resulting in the inflation we are seeing today.  The actual real wages of the American workers has declined by about four percent under the Biden administration.  The average American is worse off today than when Biden took office, and the polls indicate that.