2 2
brenthutch

EVs, Aspirations vs Reality

15 minutes ago, jakee said:

Lol right. So when Bill said use of renewables was improving air quality in California and you said ‘well PA burns loads of fossil fuel and the air in the small town of Nowheresville is more betterer!!’ that was because you understand the multitude of variables that makes major Californian cities different to small PA towns?

Sure, that sounds totally believable and consistent.

I just think that it was funny that BillV bragged about improving air quality and referred to other states as “less developed” when California has some of the most polluted air in the country. Anything beyond that is overthinking. Let’s get back on track and discuss how Ford is projected to loose more than five billion dollars in its EV division this year.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

I just think that it was funny that BillV bragged about improving air quality and referred to other states as “less developed” when California has some of the most polluted air in the country.

This actually shows your insecurity a lot - BillV wasn't bragging, because he was just saying it was improving California's air quality. He was just stating a good thing. It was you who suddenly turned it into a dick-measuring contest on which state had the better air quality. (Which no one was disputing, but you started it with such a silly argument that has now backfired on you)

7 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Anything beyond that is overthinking.

Looks like we've hit your one-variable limit again. That's okay, we welcome people of all abilities.

7 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Let’s get back on track and discuss how Ford is projected to loose more than five billion dollars in its EV division this year.

You started this particular line of discussion, then got so thoroughly owned so I guess we should let you change the topic again to save yourself more embarrassment.

35 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Anything beyond that is overthinking.

Oh right, now you realise you’re not getting anywhere it’s just ‘overthinking’. So why were you doing it in the first place?

3 hours ago, olofscience said:

You started this particular line of discussion, then got so thoroughly owned so I guess we should let you change the topic again to save yourself more embarrassment.

Your delusion is understandable given your prediction that EVs would overtake normal vehicles in three or four years (now one or two). Let’s see what is happening in the real world…
“Ford’s electric vehicle unit reported that losses soared in the first quarter to $1.3 billion, or $132,000 for each of the 10,000 vehicles it sold in the first three months of the year, helping to drag down earnings for the company overall.”

• Like 1