JerryBaumchen

OK, guys - you got 10 seconds to make good

8 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

A blank check to have some fun in Italy:  sexual harassment if an assault lasts less than 10 seconds?

Italian uproar over judge's 10-second groping rule - BBC News

Jerry Baumchen

Jerry, thank you for this post. Please understand why we are collectively paralyzed over making a comment or giving a like. 

9 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

A blank check to have some fun in Italy:  sexual harassment if an assault lasts less than 10 seconds?

The US Supreme Court must be seriously looking at this.  I mean, in the Italian case, a 66 year old janitor groped a 17 year old girl for under 10 seconds - and got off scot free.  Imagine how many high ranking republicans of similar age would be off the hook if that was implemented here.  Denny Hastert might not have ended up in the slammer for groping 14 year old boys.  And that just might make Trump's legal problems a little easier to manage.

"Your Honor, I submit that while it has been proven that Donald Trump did in fact assault E. Jean Carroll, the assault lasted less than 10 seconds - so there can be no liability."

Clarence Thomas has got to be considering whether or not he will lose his yacht priviledges if he doesn't consider something similar.

3 minutes ago, Dr.SkyFall said:

Disgusting. Please understand this isn't thinly thing I think is wrong with this but is that cumulative or how long until the clock resets? Does Physical assault get the same rules? Only fair she could stab him for < 10 seconds. Ya know, as a joke

Hi Dr,

If it were my daughter, she would whip his ass.

Jerry Baumchen

On 7/12/2023 at 1:40 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Italian uproar over judge's 10-second groping rule - BBC News

Jerry Baumchen

I'm sure legislation protecting American men's right to at least ten seconds of groping is on the way. At least if the former groper in chief is re-elected.

On 7/14/2023 at 8:41 PM, Dr.SkyFall said:

Disgusting. Please understand this isn't thinly thing I think is wrong with this but is that cumulative or how long until the clock resets? Does Physical assault get the same rules? Only fair she could stab him for < 10 seconds. Ya know, as a joke

Well, I would think that the victim should have the same ability to 'grope' as the attacker. You know, with their foot. Into his crotch.

I know a woman who started taking Karate when her kids started. She's well along the belt progression. She showed me a video of a snap kick exercise. Just simple forward kicks, mostly with the lower leg.
If not blocked, she could kick a dude in the nuts maybe 15 times in that 10 seconds.
With the element of surprise for the 1st one (she doesn't look threatening in any way) and shock and pain after that, I'd bet she'd get a whole bunch in.

Not joking in any way, shape or form.

• Like 2