bnacrazywoman

DZs That Lie About Their Weekly Jump Numbers

Rhonda,
I'm surprised that Gene offered to fly you up to come see the DZ. I hope you take him up on that. You would be welcomed the same as any jumper -- and you could meet our lovely manifestresses (we don't have manifest b!^#es) and some of the refugees from that other DZ. Perhaps you could even give a seminar on style and accuracy. And you could certainly help in the tandem rotation. There are 63 reservations for today -- on a monday.

Jonathan

Ok.... I am done not saying anything. I do not care what was said but this bullshit about "other DZ" and Gene saying Warren County is a ghost town again is just garbage. I have no issue with responding to the post but there is no reason to use this as a platform to take shots at another DZ in the area. Rhonda stated some things and Gene did too but why the F bring up another DZ in the area who has said nothing and will not because we have respect? I have friends that jump at Start and I do not give a damn were they choose to jump. It's their choice but it is total bullshit to be petty...... everyone jumped on Rhonda for saying what she did but what is the difference between that and these little pot shots. Just skydive and if you do not like a DZ then fine do not jump there but do not act like a fucking child and talk this bullshit. None of you are superior in any way to other jumpers. Everyone is enjoying the sky and learning. As I said above ... I understand Start jumpers defending their DZ and loving where they jump and that is what I am going to do. Grow the FUCK up!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Rhonda,
I'm surprised that Gene offered to fly you up to come see the DZ. I hope you take him up on that. You would be welcomed the same as any jumper -- and you could meet our lovely manifestresses (we don't have manifest b!^#es) and some of the refugees from that other DZ. Perhaps you could even give a seminar on style and accuracy. And you could certainly help in the tandem rotation. There are 63 reservations for today -- on a monday.

Jonathan

Ok.... I am done not saying anything. I do not care what was said but this bullshit about "other DZ" and Gene saying Warren County is a ghost town again is just garbage. I have no issue with responding to the post but there is no reason to use this as a platform to take shots at another DZ in the area. Rhonda stated some things and Gene did too but why the F bring up another DZ in the area who has said nothing and will not because we have respect? I have friends that jump at Start and I do not give a damn were they choose to jump. It's their choice but it is total bullshit to be petty...... everyone jumped on Rhonda for saying what she did but what is the difference between that and these little pot shots. Just skydive and if you do not like a DZ then fine do not jump there but do not act like a fucking child and talk this bullshit. None of you are superior in any way to other jumpers. Everyone is enjoying the sky and learning. As I said above ... I understand Start jumpers defending their DZ and loving where they jump and that is what I am going to do. Grow the FUCK up!

Cry some more Francis.

Rhonda,

Jonathan

Cry some more Francis.

Cry? Really...... it's obvious what kind of person you are.....

The last bit in my previous post..... that applies to you too.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

Hey Daniel,

FWIW, I went to Start Skydiving last year for their work stinks boogie. The dropzone was phenominal, they put on an amazing event, with amazing planes and amazing facilities. The manifest system is incredible, and the fireworks show was comparable to Canada Day here in Ottawa (no shitting). The staff was absolutely awesome too.

Plain and simple...nothing but impressed about this dropzone and yes, they were STUPID busy when I was there.
"When once you have tasted flight..."

Hey Daniel,

FWIW, I went to Start Skydiving last year for their work stinks boogie. The dropzone was phenominal, they put on an amazing event, with amazing planes and amazing facilities. The manifest system is incredible, and the fireworks show was comparable to Canada Day here in Ottawa (no shitting). The staff was absolutely awesome too.

Plain and simple...nothing but impressed about this dropzone and yes, they were STUPID busy when I was there.

Someday when I can afford to go down........someday

One more thing that wasn't mentioned. recently one of our competing dropzones was hit by a tornado and its staff was out of work for a few weeks. StartSkydiving extended an invitation for its staff to come work there and make some money until their dropzone was open for business. We didn't just offer them a few jumps, we put them in the full rotation. The staff at Start invited them with open arms, from packers, to instructors. I have worked at a lot of dropzones, and I don't know of many that the instructors would be willing to share the work openly. That is the type of place that Start is, and the type of people that work there. I come from Florida, and there is a lot of dropzones there, yes there is competition but the staff from the dz's in Florida all get along. I would love to see this up here. I cant talk about the other dz's but us at start hold no ill will or hard feelings towards the other dz's in the area. It would be nice if we all could get along, and even take turns visiting each other's dropzones for a day of jumping. I personally wish to invite anyone that works or jump's at any dropzone to come out for a jump or two, and in return will get a group of us to come to your place and make a few jumps with you. Lets start with today and make a new friendship, we can all get along and in return and up making some good friends out of it.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

One more thing that wasn't mentioned. recently one of our competing dropzones was hit by a tornado and its staff was out of work for a few weeks. StartSkydiving extended an invitation for its staff to come work there and make some money until their dropzone was open for business. We didn't just offer them a few jumps, we put them in the full rotation. The staff at Start invited them with open arms, from packers, to instructors. I have worked at a lot of dropzones, and I don't know of many that the instructors would be willing to share the work openly. That is the type of place that Start is, and the type of people that work there. I come from Florida, and there is a lot of dropzones there, yes there is competition but the staff from the dz's in Florida all get along. I would love to see this up here. I cant talk about the other dz's but us at start hold no ill will or hard feelings towards the other dz's in the area. It would be nice if we all could get along, and even take turns visiting each other's dropzones for a day of jumping. I personally wish to invite anyone that works or jump's at any dropzone to come out for a jump or two, and in return will get a group of us to come to your place and make a few jumps with you. Lets start with today and make a new friendship, we can all get along and in return and up making some good friends out of it.

Thank you for your class Ray.... you know I agree!