Bluhdow

Beech 99 Delivery

I was base for a 3 way 2nd group after a bigger way that took forever to climb out of the 99 at moss point years ago. long story short it was stalling i put my shoulder in the group pushed them off the plane and clawed my way outside.:S as the pilot lost 2 grand in his spin recovery move. now i was on the inside of the rotation. ;) I'm not superman. even though he is my homeboy:)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Very well done video! Thanks for sharing!

One problem though. I'm assuming the videographer was the pilot, but there must have been some sort of editing error. It almost looked like they let the pilot jump, and we all know pilots aren't allowed to jump, haha.

Good work!
"When once you have tasted flight..."

riggerrob

Why did they allow that videographer aft of the cargo door?
That is a big NO NO on King Airs because it puts the CofG too far aft.

Are you kidding me?

I've ALWAYS seen videographers set up aft of the exit door on King Airs. I've even done it myself. Don't remember having or noticing any problems.

The Beech 99 is a different plane.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Problem is that I have seen placards saying that the toilet is not supposed to be occupied during take-off or landing. Most King Air pilots (that I have flown on insist on everyone sitting forward of the door. A few times I have had to plant my ass on the floor beside the door, but was uncomfortable.

riggerrob

Problem is that I have seen placards saying that the toilet is not supposed to be occupied during take-off or landing. Most King Air pilots (that I have flown on insist on everyone sitting forward of the door. A few times I have had to plant my ass on the floor beside the door, but was uncomfortable.

A lot of the King Airs in the southeast US have allowed toilet seat spots on take-offs, with seatbelts provided. Not all of them though.

Mind you, I'm only speaking from personal experience.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

jumpwally

What does Mullins King Air allow ?

four jumpers out the door max, which includes the vidiot at the rear float position. It's been a while since I've jumped Mullins King Air, but I do have more jumps out of it than any other single aircraft in my history.

His plane's got 750hp engines and he's the best goddamn king air pilot in the country. Ain't nobody I'd trust more than him or his son Charlie at flying jumpers with it.

The biggest linked exit I've seen pulled off successfully was a 7 way. I was amazed. B|