freeflyfree

Where to buy throphies and medals?

LOL yeah, participants and competitors win them, not the organizers of the tournament, they actually buy them in order to give them to the winners, see? They dont appear on the day of competition by magic.
--
Blue Skies
NO FEARS, NO LIMITS, NO MONEY...
"A Subitánea et Improvísa Morte, Líbera nos, Domine."

Paragear used to have a skydiver "Trophy Topper" in their catalog. I can't find it on their site (although I may be looking in the wrong place).

It was just the little figure that goes on top of the trophy. The idea was that you could take it to your local trophy shop and get the rest of it (and the engraving) from them.

For medals, google "Custom cast medals" and you'll get a ton of hits. Those are actually pretty easy. You come up with a design, they make the mold and cast a bunch. There's usually a "set up" fee, and often a minimum run.
I looked into getting some made a few years back, but ended up buying the generic "First Place" ones because they were available locally for a fairly cheap price.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo