1 1
JoeWeber

What happened to the new Mod?

2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

She was on the Colorado river, floating on a rafting trip. She’s back now, catching up. It was a lot of fun...

Wendy P. 

So WTF? You got Boost Mobile for cell service? What about us? The last thing I want to do is cause any problems but I can tell you that Coreece could use a dose of remedial moderation. Also one of the Canadiens and we're not particular. 

2 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

My phone was in my hotel room. However, I can ask Sangiro if I can borrow his red hot fork... But be careful what you wish for — I’m told there’s a dungeon in the Team Room for miscreants :$

Wendy P.

Well, now that you've said that, you will have Remi deliberately being a big PITA.;P

Shortly after moving to CO 20+ years ago, I was driving through Denver, tuning across the radio to try different stations. I tuned into one station, and 2 radio jocks were bantering about an upcoming event that involved some celebrity guests, when one said:

"We bought Ned Beatty tickets for a local rafting trip. We think he'll like it!"

ROTF!

8 hours ago, wmw999 said:

The one that runs through the Grand Canyon. 
Wendy P. 

Was your trip through the Grand Canyon?  We did a 5 day trip in 2013 from Moab to Lake Powell through Canyonlands NP:- Colorado River all the way but no Grand Canyon.

14 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

I can tell you that Coreece could use a dose of remedial moderation.

Ya so rat me out to the governess.  All I said was that democrats are desperate and posted a couple pics of maga masks and black trump supporters - big deal, woe is me.