3 3
feuergnom

Paperwork for travelling jumpers worldwide - please contribute

Jaysus

If your country / licence is not on the list, you can obtain a temporary licence for jumping in Austria. If you go to a dropzone, that does train new skydivers, the so called "Ausbildungsleiter" / training manager at this dropzone can grant you such a temporary licence.

So what is typically involved in this grant of temp license? Does it matter what level of license, rating, experience the foreign jumper can demonstrate?

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

The only thing I ran into that I didn't like was the "rigger" inspecting my gear at check-in in Lachen-Speyerdorf with a lit cigarette hanging from his mouth with 3cm of ash and ember.

Haha! I can totally see this happening in some European countries. If the relative wind wouldn't pose a problem, I'm sure some people would jump with a cigarette in their mouth. ;)

maxresdefault (1).jpg

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 8:12 AM, mbohu said:

Haha! I can totally see this happening in some European countries. If the relative wind wouldn't pose a problem, I'm sure some people would jump with a cigarette in their mouth. ;)

maxresdefault (1).jpg

We banned tobacco from Rigging Innovations because we did not want new-production Talons to smell of stale cigarette smoke.