missg8tordivr

What did you learn this weekend? 4/15-17

I learned that an unexpected fruitloop on exit is sooooo much FUN!!! Also learned that catching someones dead air and face planting onto their container,resulting in a bloody nose hurts,,and that i can't fly worth a shit,,but working on it...And how much i love this sport
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

Bluff Trail / AT Loop - just off the Skyline Drive.

I was hoping to get to meet you at Generous George's before I left on Friday night.

wow... cool! i hadn't even checked your profile. next time you do that "hiking stuff" you should let me know! that is if you don't mind an extra. i would love to check some stuff out around here! :)

I learned that a shot of tequila at 2 AM after you've been drinking mixed drinks and beer all night is not a good idea.B| I also learned that skydiver bartenders really take care of other skydivers! (thanks typicalfish!)

Didn't get out to the dz until late afternoon on Saturday.

I learned that an unexpected fruitloop on exit is sooooo much FUN!!! Also learned that catching someones dead air and face planting onto their container,resulting in a bloody nose hurts,,and that i can't fly worth a shit,,but working on it...And how much i love this sport

AH! Combat RW at it's finest!!! ;)

I also learned that skydiver bartenders really take care of other skydivers! (thanks typicalfish!)

Now I remember who the other person I talked to on the phone was!

Blues,
Dave

Ah, right!!! I hope I entertained you as much as I apparently entertained Amanduh.:P;) I'm not too worried if you didn't remember either though!:S

I learned that parties that involve two hot straight women, three men, eleven lesbians, and lots of alcohol are freaking hilarious.

"A gay young lad named Moon,
Took a lesbian up to his room,
For the rest of the night,
All they did was fight,
O'er who'd do what, with which, unto whom!"

That was told to me by a guy (now gone on) who was world famous in aviation for decades, but who liked jokes, poetry, and the English language.