turtlespeed

Deer in the headlights:

turtlespeed

***I'm in good shape. I see Christian doctors and pray regularly.

Faith Healers?

I have never had a malady serious enough to even consider a faith healer. In fact I've never even attended one of there gatherings. However, we pray for healings in our church as part of our regular services.

James 5:
14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses[e] to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

turtlespeed

Hillary Has to be reminded to speak.???

She looks even more flummoxed than Johnson did.

This is very disturbing.

I know the source is viewed as being as suspect as wtfsupwiththat.com, but the points in

this article

are well made.

Wilson became an invalid during his tenure, and his wife took over, so I suppose we might wind up with a third term of Bill if Hillary goes gork after the inauguration.

Frankly, I suspect that having either candidate get sworn in and be rendered a drooling vegetable immediately thereafter is preferable to having either sociopathic piece of shit in charge with their full faculties available.

Whatever is the outcome to this election, we are hosed big time.

BSBD,

Winsor

winsor

Frankly, I suspect that having either candidate get sworn in and be rendered a drooling vegetable immediately thereafter is preferable to having either sociopathic piece of shit in charge with their full faculties available.

:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

turtlespeed

***I'll get the next round.

I bought a keg.

that won't be enough for the next 4 years

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants