kallend

Pence vs Trump

"I don’t think name-calling has any place in public life,";- Republican vice-presidential nominee Mike Pence, 7/31/2016

Crooked Hillary Clinton mentioned me 22 times in her very long and very boring speech.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2016

"Little Michael Bloomberg, who never had the guts to run for president, knows nothing about me." — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2016

"Crooked Hillary said that I couldn't handle the rough and tumble of a political campaign." — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2016

There were also Low-energy Jeb Bush and Little Marco Rubio, Loser John McCain and Lyin' Ted Cruz, among others.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Trump is a classic con man. Period. Listen to him speak and recognize him using the tricks of the verbal trade; demeaning the competition rather than telling you how his product really works, preying on the gullible, repeating short catch phrases until the marks are so familiar with them they no longer question whether they're true including the absolutely most frequent con-man lie, "believe me."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

Trump is a classic con man. Period. Listen to him speak and recognize him using the tricks of the verbal trade; demeaning the competition rather than telling you how his product really works, preying on the gullible, repeating short catch phrases until the marks are so familiar with them they no longer question whether they're true including the absolutely most frequent con-man lie, "believe me."

!00% true.
Over the years, I've crossed paths with several of them, with the first one when I was in my teens. That SOB nearly got me into a bunch of legal trouble, but in retrospect, it was a great lesson in learning to identify them. It is amazing how smooth-talking, (and convincing), a psychopath can be.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

quade

Usually, when someone says "period" after making a statement, it typically means "end of story." There is no need for any further emphasis or discussion, yet you continued to talk.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

***Trump is a classic con man. Period. Listen to him speak and recognize him using the tricks of the verbal trade; demeaning the competition rather than telling you how his product really works, preying on the gullible, repeating short catch phrases until the marks are so familiar with them they no longer question whether they're true including the absolutely most frequent con-man lie, "believe me."

Usually, when someone says "period" after making a statement, it typically means "end of story." There is usually no need for any further emphasis or discussion, yet you continued to talk.

FIFY

jclalor

******Trump is a classic con man. Period. Listen to him speak and recognize him using the tricks of the verbal trade; demeaning the competition rather than telling you how his product really works, preying on the gullible, repeating short catch phrases until the marks are so familiar with them they no longer question whether they're true including the absolutely most frequent con-man lie, "believe me."

Usually, when someone says "period" after making a statement, it typically means "end of story." There is usually no need for any further emphasis or discussion, yet you continued to talk TYPE.

FIFY

Fixed for you as well.;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jclalor

******Trump is a classic con man. Period. Listen to him speak and recognize him using the tricks of the verbal trade; demeaning the competition rather than telling you how his product really works, preying on the gullible, repeating short catch phrases until the marks are so familiar with them they no longer question whether they're true including the absolutely most frequent con-man lie, "believe me."

Usually, when someone says "period" after making a statement, it typically means "end of story." There is usually no need for any further emphasis or discussion, yet you continued to talk.

FIFY

I should have been more absolute. When someone says "period" after making a statement, it means "end of story." There is no need for further emphasis, unless you lack confidence in your initial statement.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

normiss

LOL
Not accurate in the least.

Drinking again?

Pretty close on my account . . . Just sayin.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Coreeece

Well, at least you're a good sport about it.

It is what it is. Sometimes I proof my writing, and sometimes I don't. The keyboard I have attached to my tablet is flawed, and spell check does whatever it feels like that day.