brenthutch

Obama floods the United States with....

>It is only hotter after they add in the "missing heat", the unmolested satellite
>data would differ.

Incorrect. Those are based on instrumental records (i.e. thermometers.) Not satellite measurements.

>Even if we use your numbers the models are STILL WRONG!

Again incorrect. They are tracking quite well. And the short term deviations from the model have been due to things not in the model - like the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo.

billvon

>Think of those seeking stress reduction by hunting or going to the range.

Or right wingers seeking stress reduction by shooting up an abortion clinic.

Wait, just recently you were talking about how Islamic terrorism wasn't that much of a threat - that they only killed 15 people last year, the same as toddlers. FYI, there were 3 abortion clinic murders in 2015 - maybe 11 total in the last 25 years.

billvon

How do we tell those very different cases apart? Perhaps we could check their mental health records to see if they are just going hunting, or are actually likely to become mass murderers.

"Congratulations Mr. Billvon, you're only likely to become a mass murderer - here's your gun.

Unfortunately for your friend however, he's actually likely to become a mass murderer - so he's denied. I'd stay away from him if I were you - you should probably warn your friends and family too...you never know!
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour