jgoose71

If you can choose your sex, why not choose your race?

I have finally found the strength to admit it.

I was 12 years old when I realized that I’m not really a man at heart, but rather a 19 foot, 10.5 inch long gatling gun strapped onto a 24,959 pound airframe.

All my life has been a lie but I’m setting that right today. I was designed to kill Soviet tanks. From now on, call me “Warthog.” That’s my real name.

I’m having plastic surgeons attach a GAU-8 Avenger 30 milimeter rotary cannon, 1,200 pounds of titanium armor, and two General Electric TF34-GE-100 turbofan engines to my body. Sgt. Major Fairchild said I’m fucking stupid and I can’t be a jet, but I’m beautiful and I am a goddamn jet.

If the Army won’t pay for me to get the surgery, I’m just going to bring in Code Pink and point out that that Manning loser is getting hormones and he’s in prison so why shouldn’t a perfectly well-adjusted and honorably serving soldier have the right to be who they truly are, a metal killing machine?

I am so sick and tired of being oppressed. Now we A-10’s are on Congress’s chopping block. It’s sickening to see all the white cisgender nazi shitlords literally raping my people with their actions.

It’s my right to spray 2,100 to 4,200 depleted uranium rounds per minute at both soft and hard targets and if you don’t support me and my transformation then you’re an aerialphobe and need to check your weapon platform privilege!!

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

airdvr

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/us/rachel-dolezal-welfare-fraud-allegations/index.html

Rachel Dolezal, white woman who portrayed herself as black, accused of welfare fraud

SMH

I'm trying to think of a response that wouldn't have the People's Justice League in my yard and vandalizing my house.

Oh, The PJL, no, that's not a joke.

https://peoplesjusticeleague.com