mpohl

NRA won't Allow Guns at Its Annual Convention

RonD1120

Well, it looks like the NYT did lie.

This is completely and utterly wrong. In fact, anyone with a permit valid in Tennessee can “come armed with guns that actually shoot.” As the Tennesseean confirms:

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/416755/new-york-times-kicks-nra-convention-coverage-massive-lie-charles-c-w-cooke

Wait, you mean that the guy calling others "IDIOTS" didn't have his facts straight when he told everyone to get their facts straight?

Go figure.

Who'd have thunk it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mpohl

Straight from the NRA Convention website, http://www.nraam.org

You need to get your facts straight, IDIOT!!!!
Before calling anyone or media a liar.

"During the 2015 NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits, lawfully carried firearms will be permitted in the Music City Center with the proper license in accordance with Tennessee law. Bridgestone Arena prohibits the possession of firearms. When carrying your firearm, remember to follow all federal, state and local laws."

P.S.: I apologize for the harsh language. But it is time to call out the dimwits. Enough is enough!

***You do know that this thread is a giant lie right? They actually did not ban guns from the convention as it was portrayed by the NYT and yourself.

looking at your own post see the bolded bits above.

looking at the top of the page your claim to have pulled this info from
http://www.nraam.org/media/15671/2015_main-header.jpg
it clearly says that the event is at Music City Center

only thing worse than a dimwit is someone who doesn't do the research to find out if what they're saying is true.
--
Rob

It is good to see the usual mentally challenged (NO DISRESPECT, can happen to anyone!) agree among themselves.

This would include Driver1, Anvilbrother, Ronsomethingorelse, turtle speed, masterrig, and my very special friend, Billy Vance.

If I inadvertently left you out, please don't feel offended. There are just too many idiots in this world!!!!

Driver1

only thing worse than a dimwit is someone who doesn't do the research to find out if what they're saying is true.

You can say that again! :S:P

Either your a mod in disguise, or you have some really incriminating photos of a mod at a boogie to still be posting here after all the bullshit you have done today. Either way it baffles me.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Or maybe I just make sense?!

Consider that as an alternate hypothesis.

Anvilbrother

Either your a mod in disguise, or you have some really incriminating photos of a mod at a boogie to still be posting here after all the bullshit you have done today. Either way it baffles me.