stayhigh

Fuck YOU summertime/DLS whatever you wanna call yourself

I guess you'd be concerned about the waste of time, given that in yesterday's thread you didn't want to live past 50 and think that 70 year olds have no value. You may be 30 years old but you think like a kid and post like a grouchy old man.
Hey no problem, we'll all get off your lawn.

stayhigh

BIG FUCK YOU dude, You don't do jack shit and waste everyone's time.

Are you always so intolerant and Angry?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I wonder if twice a year there are slightly more car accidents due to people forgetting to change the vehicle's clock while parked and only remembering once underway........

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

I wonder if twice a year there are slightly more car accidents due to people forgetting to change the vehicle's clock while parked and only remembering once underway........

Or looking at the time in the vehicle and realizing they're an hour late and start hauling ass? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

rehmwa

That's nothing compared to the microwave oven accidents. Oh, the humanity.

>That's nothing compared to the microwave oven accidents. Oh, the humanity.

While the accidents in the fall result in a few ugly 61 minute popcorn-popping sessions, the accidents in the spring result in some burritos getting fresher - so it all balances out.

W T H ????

it's good to have the clock in synch with a later sunset hour,,, in the summer.... We Don't NEED it to be Light at 4:30 AM in the summer,, IF we can push that clock ahead... Means a couple of extra loads at the end of the day during july august sept.....

The REALITY of Darkness at 5 :15 PM nowadays IS harsh... But That's Science Baby...... that's science.

jimmy