Andy9o8

WalMart's New Dress Code/Uniform - Fair or Unfair to Employees?

It just doesn't seem to be that big of a deal to me. Americans manage the stores and Americans are employed. A big plus for me concerning Walmart is that they hire folks that would have a very difficult time finding employment elsewhere.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

billvon

We shop for groceries at Walmart because they are cheaper.

A good point, and for most Americans, that's really all that matters.
***I believe such transactions benefit the American economy. I don't care where the products are manufactured.

So you do not see any benefit to sending money to US companies rather than Chinese companies? Interesting.

Time out! What automobile do you drive Bill? (I honestly don't know but I'd bet it's Japanese or German)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Hi Ron,

Do you and Jerry realize that Walmart is a great American success story.

Where did I say/type anything about what I 'realize' and/or whether WalMart is/is not a success?

I am well aware that WalMart has been a fantastic financial success for the members of the Walton family; and probably a fair number of other people also.

Please do not put words into my mouth. I have really never had much of a problem in life stating my views for myself.

JerryBaumchen

PS) And please do not make any assumptions about what I say/type. If it is not clear to you, contact me for further information.

I was just reacting to your negative attitude toward American success.

BTW, yes, would have been an efficient and accurate response to my statement.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Andy9o8

This time clearly you're deliberately trying to provoke him to anger- as is your typical pattern on this forum.

I'm sorry, who is that one directed at, I'm at a loss as to which of the 50 or so posters this applies to

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

***This time clearly you're deliberately trying to provoke him to anger- as is your typical pattern on this forum.

I'm sorry, who is that one directed at, I'm at a loss as to which of the 50 or so posters this applies to

Hey, if Jerry says he doesn't think Ron was trying to put words into his mouth right after Jerry quite specifically asked Ron not to put words into his mouth, I'll defer to Jerry on that. Until then, I stand pat.

Nah, it's not worth it. I'm shinin' this on. I made a comment and the libs are trying to build a case out of it. Horse feathers!

Andy9o8

******This time clearly you're deliberately trying to provoke him to anger- as is your typical pattern on this forum.

Hey, if Jerry says he doesn't think Ron was trying to put words into his mouth right after Jerry quite specifically asked Ron not to put words into his mouth, I'll defer to Jerry on that. Until then, I stand pat.

Oh, I'm not arguing with you, I've actually ignored the whole exchange. It's just that if once you start posting that comment, it'll be pretty much the only comment you post at all, heck, I can think of two posters here that'll just keep you busy full time just trying to police them on that item alone (trolling to make someone mad).

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants