kallend

This from the state that leads the nation in executions

muff528

***I can't believe you guys have a combined hundred thousand posts and are still this bad at formatting posts.

There should be lifetime bans for rampant abusers of the goddamned quote button.

What have they done wrong? Looks exactly right to me and makes the conversation easier to follow without chasing back through a long thread that might have several sub-channels.

ok, throw you out with them!

insipid one liners don't require a screenful on context. Seriously, for these two, context is completely besides the point.

kelpdiver

******I can't believe you guys have a combined hundred thousand posts and are still this bad at formatting posts.

There should be lifetime bans for rampant abusers of the goddamned quote button.

What have they done wrong? Looks exactly right to me and makes the conversation easier to follow without chasing back through a long thread that might have several sub-channels.

ok, throw you out with them!

insipid one liners don't require a screenful on context. Seriously, for these two, context is completely besides the point.

Go post in Talk Back if you have issue with it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What have they done wrong?

Quoting a hundred lines of text from the post directly above (which quotes from the post directly above that which quotes from the post directly above that etc.) to add one line of content free snark which mean nothing to anyone who isn't interested in their personal feud.

Looks exactly right to me and makes the conversation easier to follow without chasing back through a long thread that might have several sub-channels.

Why in god's name would you want to? They're not exactly discussing complex philosophical issues.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

What have they done wrong?

Quoting a hundred lines of text from the post directly above (which quotes from the post directly above that which quotes from the post directly above that etc.) to add one line of content free snark which mean nothing to anyone who isn't interested in their personal feud.

Looks exactly right to me and makes the conversation easier to follow without chasing back through a long thread that might have several sub-channels.

Why in god's name would you want to? They're not exactly discussing complex philosophical issues.

It also allows you, at a glance, to skip entire sub-conversations that either do not interest you or are skewed entirely off-topic ...like this one. Just don't read them. And, within longer threads, it is sometimes confusing to see a response and then try to back up and find which post it may be answering ...maybe 2 or 3 pages back.