vision

Where is the Ukraine thread?

vision

Interesting..... so Comrade PutIn inciting his ethnic stooges for the last.... how many years now???? had no effect on who had come to power??

Whether or not that is true, do you honesty see that as a legitimate excuse for backing a coup appointed far right nazi sympathizers, that shoot their own countrymen while unarmed?

Really?

How many billions did Comrade PutIn siphon off from the Olympics???

Not really worth discussing.

I would tend to think if you were such a crusader against corruption you would at least castigate your fearless leader.

Not my leader. And Russia is far from being free of corruption but when you compare to the United Stasi of America and it's crusades over the past decade...

Well we will not mention the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians killed for the profit of some elite assholes.

Drone strike on a wedding anyone?

This thread is about Ukraine, please keep to the subject and stop the straw man techniques.

Gee.. I was not aware we had killed so many thousands of our own people in the Amercan version of Chechnya... where is that again???

If you are going to idolize Comrade PutIn.. perhaps you should get some facts.

Nope, you have killed and are killing thousands of innocent people all over the world in a seemingly runaway clusterfuck based on lies.

Now, about them far right Nazi sympathizers...

Do you support them?

Or is this about denying Russia of the resources it requires?

Do you believe this has anything to do with 'the people'?

Ah, so you admit this whole "crisis" in eastern Ukraine is about a resource grab by Russia.

Refreshing.

Nice assumption, but for many years the components of many Russian (and soviet) equipment have been made in the Ukrainian region.

And then there is this type of thing;

http://rt.com/news/158468-france-russia-mistral-deal/

I am quite sure that the companies that make these parts would like to stay in business. I would also bet that plans to shift these businesses to Russia will be considered at present.

I ask again, do you DanG and Amazon support the radical right wing, citizen murdering, Nazi sympathizers in Kiev?

Though Putin and Russia are not angels, the USA has been purchasing rocket engines off them as well as other equipment to support satellite launches... this is an international economy now. Being dicks about it does not help anyone.

Astronauts get to the ISS via Russia. Western Europe gets its energy from Russia...

How does paying for radicalism in Ukraine do any of us any favors?

Where and when do the majority of the Ukrainians get there say?

Or is this about the USA?

vision

Ah, so you admit this whole "crisis" in eastern Ukraine is about a resource grab by Russia.

Refreshing.

Nice assumption, but for many years the components of many Russian (and soviet) equipment have been made in the Ukrainian region.

I am quite sure that the companies that make these parts would like to stay in business. I would also bet that plans to shift these businesses to Russia will be considered at present.

I ask again, do you DanG and Amazon support the radical right wing, citizen murdering, Nazi sympathizers in Kiev?

Though Putin and Russia are not angels, the USA has been purchasing rocket engines off them as well as other equipment to support satellite launches... this is an international economy now. Being dicks about it does not help anyone.

Astronauts get to the ISS via Russia. Western Europe gets its energy from Russia...

How does paying for radicalism in Ukraine do any of us any favors?

Where and when do the majority of the Ukrainians get there say?

Or is this about the USA?

I consider where the spurious claims of fascism come from.. with a nod to the old the enemy of my enemy is my friend that occurred in WWII. Yes they had an alliance with Nazi Germany after the invasion passed thru. Funny how a desire to be free will make people take on allies that are repugnant. Are you forgetting how many millions of non-Russians were killed or starved or sent to the far east at the behest of the Stalinist regime??? It sure makes for a convenient Sudetenland analog for Comrade PutIn to go protect all those ethnic Ruskies that Stalin spread around all the other Republics of the USSR..

Comrade PutIn likes to use the fascist boogieman since it plays well to Ruskies who have a societal loathing of that word.

Although there certainly are right wing groups aligned with the protesters in Kiev, I've seen no evidence (not supplied by Putin or RT) that the majority of the anti-government movement was fascist.

I've also seen conflicting evidence about who was doing the shooting during the protests.

Of course, if RT were my only news source, and I were paid to advance the Russian cause like you, I would see things in a clearer light.

- Dan G

Although there certainly are right wing groups aligned with the protesters in Kiev, I've seen no evidence (not supplied by Putin or RT) that the majority of the anti-government movement was fascist.

The majority of the anti government (before the coup) were in fact the general public and for the most part peaceful, the extreme right however ceased the moment and used violence to gain control of the country and the west did not hesitate to support them. In fact McCain was there in December supporting the opposition and speaking at some of the rallies held by fascists.

It is not only RT and Putin that have found this.

http://www.channel4.com/news/kiev-svoboda-far-right-protests-right-sector-riot-police

Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok is one of the faces of the protests, appearing regularly along with opposition leader and former boxer Vitali Klitschko (see picture right) voicing opposition to Putin's influence over the region.

However, Tyahnybok has provoked controversy in the past with his anti-Semitic claims that a "Moscow-Jewish mafia" controls Ukraine. His party was registered in 1995 and initially used a swastika-style "wolfsangel" rune as its logo. It restricted membership to ethnic Ukrainians. Until 2004 it had a paramilitary wing called Patriots of Ukraine, and though it ended its link to the group in 2005, the two continue to be closely associated and to participate in protests together.

I've also seen conflicting evidence about who was doing the shooting during the protests.

Would you care to share this evidence?

Of course, if RT were my only news source, and I were paid to advance the Russian cause like you, I would see things in a clearer light.

LOL, are you suggesting I am on the payroll for what I am saying? Really.

I also watch CNN and Fox etc... Vice is also quite good. RT however has boots on the ground covering this stuff more than the others dare to do.

What a joke.

LOL, are you suggesting I am on the payroll for what I am saying? Really.

Yep, really.

You registered here only to talk about Ukraine from a pro-Russian viewpoint, haven't posted elsewhere, and haven't filled out your profile.

Seems pretty suspicious to me.

- Dan G

http://rt.com/news/158800-us-biden-ukraine-gas/

The White House brushed off questions about any ethical issues on appointing the vice-president's son, Hunter Biden, to a leading post at a Ukrainian gas company. The concerns come amid US attempts to affect Kiev’s energy policy.

Biden Jr. was appointed to board of directors of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer on Tuesday.

Speaking about his new position, Hunter Biden said he will advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities” to “contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.”

The decision immediately sparked questions if US actually supported Biden’s promotion, as his father, US Vice-President Joe Biden, has frequently spoken about the need to increase Ukraine's energy independence, including during his recent visit to Kiev.

"Hunter Biden and other members of the Biden family are obviously private citizens, and where they work does not reflect an endorsement by the administration or by the vice-president or president," White House press secretary Jay Carney said.

No corruption or nepotism going on here eh...

vision

http://rt.com/news/158800-us-biden-ukraine-gas/

The White House brushed off questions about any ethical issues on appointing the vice-president's son, Hunter Biden, to a leading post at a Ukrainian gas company. The concerns come amid US attempts to affect Kiev’s energy policy.

Biden Jr. was appointed to board of directors of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer on Tuesday.

Speaking about his new position, Hunter Biden said he will advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities” to “contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.”

The decision immediately sparked questions if US actually supported Biden’s promotion, as his father, US Vice-President Joe Biden, has frequently spoken about the need to increase Ukraine's energy independence, including during his recent visit to Kiev.

"Hunter Biden and other members of the Biden family are obviously private citizens, and where they work does not reflect an endorsement by the administration or by the vice-president or president," White House press secretary Jay Carney said.

No corruption or nepotism going on here eh...

SERIOUSLY?????
Dude you are defending one of the most corrupt group of politicians on the planet... Comrade PutIn and his KGB fellow travellers have been raping the Russian people now since the 1990's. They see great opportunity in the places where Comrade Stalin had the forethought to put lots of loyal ethnic Russian's to replace all the people of other ethnicities he was handing out dirt naps to or in "populating" the Soviet Arctic with.

SERIOUSLY?????
Dude you are defending one of the most corrupt group of politicians on the planet... Comrade PutIn and his KGB fellow travellers have been raping the Russian people now since the 1990's. They see great opportunity in the places where Comrade Stalin had the forethought to put lots of loyal ethnic Russian's to replace all the people of other ethnicities he was handing out dirt naps to or in "populating" the Soviet Arctic with.

Seriously!

man, you need to control your emotions by the looks of your replies?

So what you are saying, it that because you are led to believe that Putin is corrupt (which I also believe as I do not believe any government is free from corruption)...

...this disavows any corrupt activity that your government or its family members do?

And BTW, I am not defending Putin at all. You have that real George Bush attitude of "you are either with us, or with the terrorists".

That shit don't fly no more.

vision

SERIOUSLY?????

Seriously!

man, you need to control your emotions by the looks of your replies?

So what you are saying, it that because you are led to believe that Putin is corrupt (which I also believe as I do not believe any government is free from corruption)...

...this disavows any corrupt activity that your government or its family members do?

Nah its not emotions.. it is based on a long life of watching world events and when my bullshit detector goes off I tend to call people on it.
When we find politicians who are corrupt here we give them free room and board in prisons.
Federal scuminess
State and Local scumbags

In your ideal utopian farcical country... the corrupt politicians who steal BILLIONS like from the Olympics are the biggest turds in a cesspool and rise to the very top of the Politburo cesspool hierarchy

And BTW, I am not defending Putin at all. You have that real George Bush attitude of "you are either with us, or with the terrorists".

That shit don't fly no more.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:>:(You ARE new aren't you>:(:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I would use a very hearty laugh but billvon told me I can't do that

When we find politicians who are corrupt here we give them free room and board in prisons.

LOL, 6 federal officials convicted during the entire Obama regime. Too big to Jail...

Yeah, you guys are so tough on those bad guys...

You are in a dreamworld.

You are also good at changing the subject.

Do you seriously believe that Biden Jr.'s new position has nothing to do with nepotism or Biden's recent recent visit to Ukraine all paid with the US tax dollar?

vision

LOL 6 federal officials convicted during the entire Obama regime. Too big to Jail...

Yeah, you guys are so tough on those bad guys...

You are in a dreamworld.

You are also good at changing the subject.

Do you seriously believe the Biden Jr.'s new position has nothing to do with nepotism or Biden's recent visit to Ukraine on the tax dollar?

Hmmm.. can you please read what you wrote??

vision

Read between the lines.
I thought I'd get a better assignment than this in KGB spy school.
You are not stupid.
Amazon intimidates me because of my small penis.
Please answer the question.
I hope KGB pays me in Euros or Dollars. Rubles are only good to wipe ass on.

BRIC is probably less prudent than SCO at this stage, but in the longer term the populations and economies of all these countries will become very important indeed..

Looks like this point is starting to take shape...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFHT68-nAM4

The rhetoric about RT can be left please.

An intelligent person will address the subject...

meanwhile in Ukraine the self imposed criminal governmnt is killing civilians with military airstrikes and the west backs them...

Who are fucking terrorists now assholes!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjFHYdX-CqQ

The first minute of this video shows military aircraft engaging on a urban area, when the government has denied this.

http://rt.com/bulletin-board/163248-rtnews-june-3msk/

The following minutes shows Barack fuckwit Obama supporting the government attacking it's own people.

It seems they are provoking Russia to intervene... This could get very ugly very quickly.