dragon2

What, nothing about the superbowl coke commercial thing?

ryoder

Stephen Colbert covered it nicely: http://www.thewrap.com/coca-cola-super-bowl-ad-stephen-colbert-gays

Jump ahead to 2:00.

“If the woman who wrote this song, Katharine Lee Bates, saw this ad, she would be disgusted. And so would her life partner, Katharine Coman, with whom she lived for 25 years in what was then referred to as a ‘Boston marriage.’”

Golden.

:ph34r:

ciel bleu,
Saskia

My favorite part of Colbert: "E Pluribus Unum.” It’s actually Latin for '“Out of many, one.” Because, you know, out of the many languages spoken in America by its many multicultural citizens, we still stand united as Americans."'

So much ignorance around one Cola ad. :S We're fucking doomed.

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

My favorite part of Colbert: "E Pluribus Unum.” It’s actually Latin for '“Out of many, one.” Because, you know, out of the many languages spoken in America by its many multicultural citizens, we still stand united as Americans."'

I liked it for 2 reasons: (1) it was well done and reflected society, and (2) it led to more bigots self-identifying.

That said, I really liked the pig-latin spoof.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

BIGUN

+1

So many forget that we as a country are composed of people from every country and ethnic group on this planet. I for one feel that is one of our greatest strengths.