rickjump1

Gay Travel to Sochi, Russia or Yemen

Andy9o8

I respect that it's difficult to speak in a foreign language, but I have to tell you honestly: I can't understand 82.7% of what the fuck you're trying to say.

that's amazing - I ran the numbers and came up with 82.7% also

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Nelyubin

Gone far from the topic.
Shortly.
If the purpose of the trip visiting the Olympics, there is not any problems.
If the purpose of the trip public demonstration and campaigning for sexual orientation, the problems will be.
Good or bad, is another question.

We are definitely off topic. I think the outcome in Russia, good or bad, would be better than the outcome in Yemen.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

That's true, but it's the heterosexual couples that can procreate that do keep the human race going.

I don't know if you've checked lately but we're sure as hell not in danger of running out of humans any time soon.

A heap more couples who are happy to go without inflicting their progeny upon the world can only be a good thing, IMO.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

*** That's true, but it's the heterosexual couples that can procreate that do keep the human race going.

I don't know if you've checked lately but we're sure as hell not in danger of running out of humans any time soon.

A heap more couples who are happy to go without inflicting their progeny upon the world can only be a good thing, IMO.I agree. I believe the planet cannot sustain what we have onboard now, and it's a cold hard fact that most do not care. Don't worry, the "couples who are happy to go without inflicting their progeny upon the world", are being replaced by people (no racism here) who continue to "breed like flies".

A heap more couples who are happy to go without inflicting their progeny upon the world can only be a good thing, IMO.

I read a study about once that discussed an increase in homosexual pairing in animals as they started to experience population stress (IE, the theory was that as the population grows and food becomes more scarce, there is an increase in the births of homosexual animals).

In other words, these animals still paired off with mates of their same sex even though they could not successfully produce progeny. This behavior may help to reduce the population until it is no longer under stress.

Gays save the world! B|
Owned by Remi #?

That's true, but it's the heterosexual couples that can procreate that do keep the human race going.

First off, a huge number of gay couples raise children that are the biological children of one member of the couple..'

...as do a pretty large number of straight couples (knowingly or not)

;)

Should the government require that all couples have their DNA compared to their child's DNA and then impose mandatory divorce if there's a mismatch?
Owned by Remi #?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/vladimir-putin-defends-anti-gay-law-vows-problems/story?id=21588617"Vladimir Putin Defends Anti-Gay Law, but Vows No 'Problems' for Olympic Visitors". It finally dawned on him that people will really stay away, and now he's going to "fix" things.