RonD1120

A&E Suspends Phil Robertson

ianmdrennan

there are no more vile and vitriolic activists groups today than the gay and lesbian activists groups

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok
who (in the main stream) is worse?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

who (in the main stream) is worse?

The "main stream" isn't the issue. It never has been.

The problem are extremists.

I have never heard of a pro gay rights activist tying and dragging behind his pickup truck a teenager who he thought didn't share his world view.

I have heard of bigots doing that to gay kids.

I have never heard of a pro gay activist exporting the idea of death to straight individuals to a foreign country.

Have you?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***who (in the main stream) is worse?

The "main stream" isn't the issue. It never has been.

The problem are extremists.

I have never heard of a pro gay rights activist tying and dragging behind his pickup truck a teenager who he thought didn't share his world view.

I have heard of bigots doing that to gay kids.

I have never heard of a pro gay activist exporting the idea of death to straight individuals to a foreign country.

Have you?
Yes
The problem is extemeists
And they are the gay and lesbian lobby
And I am talking in the US
If you wish to take this over seas then we need to talk about the religion of Islam now dont we
Abraham Lincoln

kelpdiver

to repeat a message in #256 to other person:

"When gays aren't still fighting for the right to marry on a state by state basis, and queer bashing has fallen from our common dictionary, then maybe you can pretend they are the majority in power. "

Marrying is one thing
The rest is not much better than the race baiters keeping topics kicking for their own beniit

As for any majority?

I dont know what that has to do with anything
Abraham Lincoln

ianmdrennan

You are out of your mind......

I mean, you have to be. You cannot possibly be trying to make a case that the gay and lesbian lobby are any more extreme than the NRA lobby.

THAN THE NRA LOBBY?????

I am out of MY mind???

:D:D:D:D

This is rich:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

ianmdrennan

You are out of your mind......

I mean, you have to be. You cannot possibly be trying to make a case that the gay and lesbian lobby are any more extreme than the NRA lobby.

Ooops there pal. The NRA lobbies concerning a right granted by the 2nd Amendment. The LGBT lobbies for the acceptance of a practice considered perverted and immoral by a large number of Americans.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ooops there pal. The NRA lobbies concerning a right granted by the 2nd Amendment. The LGBT lobbies for the acceptance of a practice considered perverted and immoral by a large number of Americans.

Um no - they lobby for a PERSON's right to live in peace, with equal rules/laws regardless of gender or sexual bias. You know....unalienable rights and all that stuff gay "haters" love to gloss over.

I know, scary stuff ;)
Performance Designs Factory Team

RonD1120

. . . the acceptance of a practice considered perverted and immoral by a large number of Americans.

I'm trying to think of any reason why what somebody does behind closed doors with another consenting adult is anybody else's business.

Nope. Can't.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

ianmdrennan

I am out of MY mind???

Yep. Without question.

then so be it
At least I am out of my mind living in reality:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

quade

***. . . the acceptance of a practice considered perverted and immoral by a large number of Americans.

I'm trying to think of any reason why what somebody does behind closed doors with another consenting adult is anybody else's business.

Nope. Can't.

I am fine with this if they keep it there
As it should be for eveyone
But, they would rather stick it in your face[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******. . . the acceptance of a practice considered perverted and immoral by a large number of Americans.

Nope. Can't.

Would you rather have a gun stuck in your face or a dick stuck in your face?

Careful, it's a trick question.

Momma
I just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger
Now he's dead.

rushmc

Every day I walk on the streets of SF, I have to see people having gay sex.

Oh wait, that's never happened in 12 years of living here, or the 11 prior years living across the bay.

But I've had to endure watching two guys hold hands. It's oppressive stuff.

And yes, it's exactly the same as fighting for 2nd amendment rights. Just ask the Pink Pistols. Their guns help them ensure their right to exist.

kelpdiver

Every day I walk on the streets of SF, I have to see people having gay sex.

Oh wait, that's never happened in 12 years of living here, or the 11 prior years living across the bay.

But I've had to endure watching two guys hold hands. It's oppressive stuff.

And yes, it's exactly the same as fighting for 2nd amendment rights. Just ask the Pink Pistols. Their guns help them ensure their right to exist.

It was a metaphorical comment.
Totally related to lobbying efforts
Abraham Lincoln

quade

***. . . the acceptance of a practice considered perverted and immoral by a large number of Americans.

Nope. Can't.

You know, I can't either. Why would they want to every one else to see it?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I will repeat
Please try and keep up

Learn to write beyond a failing grade school level and you can piss and moan about being understood. Until you do that it's your own lazy arse fault.

there are no more vile and vitriolic activists groups today than the gay and lesbian activists groups

A) Westboro Baptist Church. NAMBLA. KKK. Aryan Nation. Sons of Thundr. The Muslim Brotherhood.

You're saying that pro gay and lesbian groups are worse than all of those guys? And you want to be taken seriously?

B) You're still saying that the pro gay activists are more vile than the people who want homosexuality to be punishable by death and who have succeeded in making it punishable by life imprisonment?

What examples do you have of this unbelievably horrific behaviour?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

Yes
And I am talking in the US

You're doing your best to sound like a genuinely horrible person, aren't you?

How can you be so far off the deep end that you think asking for acceptance of your sexuality is extremism? You're a radical reactionary.

rushmc

You know how I know you're a raging bigot? You come out with that tired, stupid, hackneyed, bullshit, cliched fallacy that you're not even clever enough to have thought up on your own. "How dare you talk about your life in public! Why are you shoving it in my face!"

How do you cope with the explosion of heterosexuality rammed into your face in every facet of daily life? Every sitcom about married people or young people trying to get/keep a partner? Every advert about this or that making you more attractive to the opposite sex? Every single tabloid rag and voyeurs gossip magazine solely dedicated to who's fucking which famous person? If you can't deal with the tiny number gay relationships you hear about then how can you possibly survive the avalanche of heterosexual stuff you get beaten over the head with every minute you're within sensing distance of any modern media outlet of any form?

And then even when you're not around the media you know what you see? Actual real life couples, doing lovey-dovey shit, right out there in the open! Not giving a toss whose faces they're throwing their hand holding and kissing and butt grabbing in! How do you cope with it all?

ianmdrennan

Um no - they lobby for a PERSON's right to live in peace, with equal rules/laws regardless of gender or sexual bias. You know....unalienable rights and all that stuff gay "haters" love to gloss over.

I know, scary stuff ;)

Therein lies the main difference. Unalienable rights are endowed by their Creator. Homosexuality is a perverted temptation provided by Satan. God created Adam and Eve and intended for the two to become one. Adam and Steve cannot accomplish that union. Satan wants you to believe that it is just as good. Not scary, it is repulsive.