kallend

Oklahoma busybody law loses.

turtlespeed

*********>They want to make it less stressful to kill the baby.

Actually we don't want the government mandating the insertion of probes into people's bodies. We think that people can make their own decisions without penetrations like that.

But if you really want that done to you . . . knock yourself out.

You don't want people to have choices. You know what is best for them.:S

That is not an objection to Bill's argument, it is an objection to your argument. You are here in this thread supporting a law that would force women to have a certain procedure instead of letting them choose whether or not to have that procedure.

I don't know how you could posibly be unaware of that. ":S" is about right.

You miss my point.

The one requesting the abortion should be given the truth about what she is doing. The whole truth, yes, even the "Inconvenient Truth".:)

She should have to witness the procedure first hand before she is allowed to go forward.

Exactly. You don't want the woman to have the choice of a scan, you want to force her to have it for her own good. You know better, therefore she has to do what you want.

Like I said, you're objecting to yourself.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Have you ever made a post that was only about the subject at hand, and not some backhanded personal comment to another poster? I wonder how many other people just skip right over your posts knowing they are nothing more than self-righteous name-calling. So predictable. For the sake of the god you don't believe in, please add some substance to your posts.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

billvon

> But unfortunately it all comes down to the responsibility of the woman to ensure there
>is a form of protection. Whether that be an IUD, A condom, or something else.

Wait a minute. An IUD works, in part, by ensuring non-implantation; effectively an abortion of an embryo after conception. (It doesn't prevent conception in many cases.) You really support murdering helpless innocent babies?

Amazing how some have no understanding beyond:

Need to get dick in pussy. Danm bitch better make sure she doesn't get pregnant, cause I aint in favor of no damn abortion, but I sure as fuck don't take no responsibility...

linebckr83

Have you ever made a post that was only about the subject at hand, and not some backhanded personal comment to another poster? I wonder how many other people just skip right over your posts knowing they are nothing more than self-righteous name-calling. So predictable. For the sake of the god you don't believe in, please add some substance to your posts.

I didn't reference anyone in particular, but QED.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

wmw999

If a woman wants an early abortion, do you recommend that she have to wait long enough for the ultrasound to be recognizable?

Hey, why not? right?

Parental notifications, invasive ultrasounds, elaborate spiels the doctor has to rattle off, making it mandatory that the woman have multiple spaced out visits, closing as many clinics as possible to force longer commute times...

Firearms safety courses that don't exist, "may issue" licenses that are never issued, mandatory safety features that nobody makes, bans on ergonomic parts that are declared "assaulty"...

Underhanded stupid bullshit is underhanded stupid bullshit. It's painful to see people simultaneously participating in discussions both promoting and bemoaning underhanded stupid bullshit.

It's a ridiculous notion that if we could just get rid of as many abortions and firearms as possible, the world will be a better place combined with a selfish personal disinterest in having one or the other. "Hey! I'm fighting for a great cause and I don't have to do shit except vote other people's rights away! Saving the county is fun!"