kallend

Take your gun to a party

kallend

When you post nonsense, you can expect an appropriate response.

List previously cited - read the thread and eat crow.

Wendy already address the first bit. You fucked up, got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Eat that crow.

As for the second...I'm sure that works in academic papers...'the citation was obvious, Prof. Already cited, motherfucker!' And funny enough, based on your writing, you seemed to shift from murders to violent crime, and we know that this is underreported in big cities where people often don't bother to call the cops after the event is over.

kelpdiver

Wendy already address the first bit. You fucked up, got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Eat that crow.

As for the second...I'm sure that works in academic papers...'the citation was obvious, Prof. Already cited, motherfucker!' And funny enough, based on your writing, you seemed to shift from murders to violent crime, and we know that this is underreported in big cities where people often don't bother to call the cops after the event is over.

Resorting to vulgar insults shows that you have nothing. How about you show us your evidence that the media reports from multiple sources are "a false anecdote" to quote your own words.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So you're gonna ignore #15 - by choice I'm guessing.

Generally when someone sends a list of words with numbers, there's a definition or an explanation or even a title.
I thought your list was where they sell the most sticky buns.
Random selections of lists from who knows where?
Awesome data source there perfessor.

FYI, I'm not the one with trouble accepting truth.
Why do you hate it so?

(I'm also curious what city you think is MINE.)

kallend

How about you show us your evidence that the media reports from multiple sources are "a false anecdote" to quote your own words.

That's easy- basic statistics. Your 'multiple sources' are the equivalent of asking the attendees at an NRA conference how they feel about the second amendment. Your multiple sources are parroting the same set of facts.

But even if they were more diverse, Wendy provided the (somewhat obvious) fact proving they were all false. False at least in the way you deliberately made your bullshit assertion. They were factual in that as of day X, only the following charges were made. They did not assert that no murder charges would be filed.

I'm sure you're a better physicist than social scientist. You're good enough to tease the JV participants in this forum, but you're completely outclassed by the upper class, forced to resort to mere trolling.

normiss

Generally when someone sends a list of words with numbers, there's a definition or an explanation or even a title.

Why do you hate it so?

You own a city in Florida, right?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

kelpdiver

*** How about you show us your evidence that the media reports from multiple sources are "a false anecdote" to quote your own words.

That's easy- basic statistics. Your 'multiple sources' are the equivalent of asking the attendees at an NRA conference how they feel about the second amendment. Your multiple sources are parroting the same set of facts.

So you admit having no actual evidence that it was "false".

Thought not.:D:D:D

In fact, you now admit these supposedly "false anecdotes" are "facts".

Stop weaseling.

normiss

What does #15 have to do with anything? Are you hallucinating?

Why do you hate it so?

The one you list in your profile :P

Personal Profile
Email: No email entered.
City: Orlando

Are you lying in your profile?

chriswelker

All I can do is laugh when someone from Chicago lectures the responsible gun owners about crime and guns...really. When you get your own backyard cleaned up first get back to us. It's kind of like a turd telling a toilet it is full of crap.

75% of homicides in the USA are committed by gun owners.

78 cities are ranked as more dangerous than Chicago. Data provided previously.\

A city in West Tennessee is ranked #4 in murders:

www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/4-memphis/

Memphis, Tennessee

The murder rate in Memphis has continued to climb for three consecutive years, with a total of 157 people killed in 2012, or 24.1 murders for every 100,000 citizens.

Not that facts appear to influence you.

So are you going to claim this is false too?

khou.com

Updated today at 6:56 PM

HOUSTON – One of the men arrested in connection with a mass shooting in Cypress over the weekend has been released from jail. A deadly conduct charge against Willie Young, 21, was dropped Tuesday after new witnesses came forward.
Community activist Quanell X said the sheriff’s department rushed to judgment by arresting Young.
"Don’t put innocent people in jail because you may have a lazy investigator just in a rush to destroy somebody to satisfy the public appetite," he said. "This young man, Mr. Young, has been put in jail, mistreated, taken out of his home—literally with no clothes on—and put in jail for a crime he never committed."
The activist called Young a hero who jumped into action after the shooting.
"He took victims himself to the hospital to seek help and then went back trying to help others," Quanell X said Tuesday outside the Harris County Jail. "
X is demanding an internal investigation by Sheriff Adrian Garcia.
The sheriff responded with a written statement:
"We had multiple witnesses who identified (Young) and we follow up on every bit of information we believe is critical… We’re proceeding on with the investigation, we didn’t stop just because we had what turned out to be non –credible information, the system continues to work, we continue to find the truth," the statement said.
Randy Stewart, 18, remains behind bars on an aggravated assault charge in the birthday party shooting that left two dead and 19 others injured.

kallend

How about you show us your evidence that the media reports from multiple sources are "a false anecdote" to quote your own words.

He said...

kelpdiver

It's a shame that you followed up a very truthful post regarding rates versus absolute numbers with a false anecdote = data argument based on a misunderstanding of the anecdote.

You're a fellow engineer so I'll help you out.

kelpdiver

It's a shame that you followed up a very truthful post regarding rates versus absolute numbers with a false (anecdote = data) argument based on a misunderstanding of the anecdote.

I think this type of misinterpretation deserves a name. I'll call it "Occam's Fuck You!" And it states "All things being equal, when you just know the person you're talking to is an asshole then whatever interpretation of what they say makes them the most wrong had to have been what they meant."

kallend

So are you going to claim this is false too?

Your question seems a bit vague. Is what false?

Nothing here supports your absurd claim that the state is keeping the murder rate down by refusing to charge people with murder. Aside from the fact that the two people are still dead, and we can safely assume that the coroner won't change the cause of death to "boating accident," it still remains only 2 business days since the event occurred, and as evidenced by your citation, evidence is still being sorted out.

kelpdiver

***So are you going to claim this is false too?

Your question seems a bit vague. Is what false?

Nothing here supports your absurd claim that the state is keeping the murder rate down by refusing to charge people with murder. Aside from the fact that the two people are still dead, and we can safely assume that the coroner won't change the cause of death to "boating accident," it still remains only 2 business days since the event occurred, and as evidenced by your citation, evidence is still being sorted out.

DZ.COM really needs the tag for people who are unable to recognize obvious sarcasm.

Are you still having trouble telling "false anecdote" from "fact"

champu

***How about you show us your evidence that the media reports from multiple sources are "a false anecdote" to quote your own words.

He said...

kelpdiver

It's a shame that you followed up a very truthful post regarding rates versus absolute numbers with a false anecdote = data argument based on a misunderstanding of the anecdote.

You're a fellow engineer so I'll help you out.

kelpdiver

It's a shame that you followed up a very truthful post regarding rates versus absolute numbers with a false (anecdote = data) argument based on a misunderstanding of the anecdote.

I think this type of misinterpretation deserves a name. I'll call it "Occam's Fuck You!" And it states "All things being equal, when you just know the person you're talking to is an asshole then whatever interpretation of what they say makes them the most wrong had to have been what they meant."

Calling kelpdiver an asshole is clearly a PA.

;)

Being somewhat geographically dishonest on an internet forum, CLEARLY overly populated with nut jobs...and you think that is a lie? Well...given your constantly repeated attacks on multiple states due to their lack of proper gun control and laws....yet you live in one of the worst in the country and you're ok with that.

#15 has EVERYTHING to do with this discussion. In fact it's precisely THAT which you started this conversation with.
Only to wiggle again.

Trying to claim the rest of the country is dirty while bathing in your own cesspool doesn't look well on someone so edumacated.

kallend

Resorting to vulgar insults shows that you have nothing. How about you show us your evidence that the media reports from multiple sources are "a false anecdote" to quote your own words.

He has more than you. Like always.

DaVinci

He has more than you. Like always.

Ummm NO - he even admitted later that what I posted was "fact" and not a "false anecdote".

You are wrong, like always.

normiss

Being somewhat geographically dishonest on an internet forum, CLEARLY overly populated with nut jobs...and you think that is a lie?

So you DID lie on your profile.

OK.

I hear that 100% of drunk driving accidents in the USA are committed by vehicle owners.

Given that some of those vehicles are stolen, or borrowed, or just not being driven by the owner, well, probably not :):P

But I have heard that 100% of statistics are made up on the spot :D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Also, not that anyone cares, this has turned out to be a very different shooting from what was originally proposed. No random firing off, turns out there were multiple gangs, and one of the shooters has been released as uninvolved.

rickjump1, you can thank me later [:/]

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)