turtlespeed

A step in the right direction.

I want to rethink my position. I think it should be a basic human right for the US to provide all of us food at no cost, day care at no cost, a car, home, education, dental, medical, medication, long term care, security, all at no cost or burden. Just a few things I can think of that should be a basic right to any man or women.

I'm sure I've missed a few items but as a nation we have plenty of money and damn the politician who would refuse to meet our every need or want.

Channman

I'm sure I've missed a few items but as a nation we have plenty of money and damn the politician who would refuse to meet our every need or want.

you don't get it...we don't need to have 'plenty of money'.

It'll be FREE

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Channman

I want to rethink my position. I think it should be a basic human right for the US to provide all of us food at no cost, day care at no cost, a car, home, education, dental, medical, medication, long term care, security, all at no cost or burden. Just a few things I can think of that should be a basic right to any man or women.

Dude!

Welcome to the democratic party.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jclalor

They should keep cutting, as a federal taxpayer in california, I hate seeing a larger proportion of my taxes going to the white-trash/flyover states than to the west coast.

So do I!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jclalor

They should keep cutting, as a federal taxpayer in california, I hate seeing a larger proportion of my taxes going to the white-trash/flyover states than to the west coast.

I can't tell.... Is that a race based comment, or are you advocating for the succession of California so your taxes don't leave your state?

:)
--
Rob

turtlespeed

***They should keep cutting, as a federal taxpayer in california, I hate seeing a larger proportion of my taxes going to the white-trash/flyover states than to the west coast.

So do I!

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier...We have a clown that hates white trash flyover states. Yet I hate those who find it ok to spend our Nation into financial ruin. Which is more morally bankrupt?

since you brought it up, i'm going to mention it. i REALLY hate it when you see misspellings and incorrect grammar in major publications simply because everyone has to be the first to get the story out and nobody has time for an editor. sorry for the hijack.