Lefty

The shooting of the Aussie in OK---racial?

You sir are referring to the liberal 'racist' talking point where whenever someone white disagrees with the president or another black suddenly they're RACIST.

"Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” -- Louis Farrakhan

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

kallend

Threads like this sure bring the bigots out of the woodwork.

The last gasp of a libetard losing an argument RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST...

QED

And now the second.......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

regulator

You sir are referring to the liberal 'racist' talking point where whenever someone white disagrees with the president or another black suddenly they're RACIST.

"Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” -- Louis Farrakhan

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

FYI we don't call them "blacks" anymore.

Might wanna go tell granddaddy that before he rides off to the sheet convention this weekend and puts his foot in his mouth.

Bignugget

***You sir are referring to the liberal 'racist' talking point where whenever someone white disagrees with the president or another black suddenly they're RACIST.

Might wanna go tell granddaddy that before he rides off to the sheet convention this weekend and puts his foot in his mouth. Who is this "we" you speak of? I'm White they are black unless they have an African Passport they aren't African and unless I'm mistaken there isn't an African American nation just America. Same for Mexican. Unless they are from Mexico and have a Mexican passport they aren't Mexican they are AMERICANS. Nothing is going to get better until everyone gets that. I personally don't believe it is going to get better . Our nation has about runs its course. We are a perverted arrogant nation that is destroying itself faster then all of the nations we based our foundation upon. If you don't see that then you are so very blind. History isn't fiction and it absolutely repeats itself.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

******You sir are referring to the liberal 'racist' talking point where whenever someone white disagrees with the president or another black suddenly they're RACIST.

Might wanna go tell granddaddy that before he rides off to the sheet convention this weekend and puts his foot in his mouth. Who is this "we" you speak of? I'm White they are black unless they have an African Passport they aren't African and unless I'm mistaken there isn't an African American nation just America. Same for Mexican. Unless they are from Mexico and have a Mexican passport they aren't Mexican they are AMERICANS. Nothing is going to get better until everyone gets that. I personally don't believe it is going to get better . Our nation has about runs its course. We are a perverted arrogant nation that is destroying itself faster then all of the nations we based our foundation upon. If you don't see that then you are so very blind. History isn't fiction and it absolutely repeats itself.

Your comparisons are all over the map. They are black and you are white but mexicans are americans?

You are caucasian, prefer to be called white, others have different skin tones and prefer different terminology, we are all Americans.

We, is civilized society in general, which I am pretty sure agree we no longer go around saying,

'The president and the other blacks'

America isn't a race.

He didn't say "That person is black", not politically correct but at least not totally retarded.

He said "That person or any other black", which is derogatory and backwards as fuck.

Normiss is right though, grand daddy had even worse terminology.

Your comparisons are all over the map. They are black and you are white but mexicans are americans?

Reading is fundamental.

He said blacks are not 'African' unless they are from Africa... That they are AMERICAN if they are from America.

We, is civilized society in general, which I am pretty sure agree we no longer go around saying,

Mostly no... Some yes. But we do have people saying 'all those whites' a bunch. Seems no one cares about that....

DaVinci

Reading is fundamental.

He said blacks are not 'African' unless they are from Africa... That they are AMERICAN if they are from America.

***We, is civilized society in general, which I am pretty sure agree we no longer go around saying,

Mostly no... Some yes. But we do have people saying 'all those whites' a bunch. Seems no one cares about that....

"I'm White they are black unless they have an African Passport they aren't African and unless I'm mistaken there isn't an African American nation just America. Same for Mexican. Unless they are from Mexico and have a Mexican passport they aren't Mexican they are AMERICANS."

It doesn't flow properly.

He is white, they are black, and to use his terminology that would make Mexicans "brown".

Whether or not they (people of African descent) are called "African-Americans" and (people of Mexican descent) "Mexican-Americans", and (people of European descent) "European-Americans" instead of everyone just being "American" is another statement.

Just because they don't have an 'African' passport (Africa is not a country by the way, there is no such thing as an African passport) does not mean they did not descend from Africans.

catfishhunter

Unless they are from Mexico and have a Mexican passport they aren't Mexican they are AMERICANS.

If the ARE from Mexico and have a Mexican passport they are still Americans.

Mexico is part of North America.

Where did you learn geography?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

*** Unless they are from Mexico and have a Mexican passport they aren't Mexican they are AMERICANS.

If the ARE from Mexico and have a Mexican passport they are still Americans.

Mexico is part of North America.

Where did you learn geography? ha ha. Your a funny fucker arnt ya...

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

It doesn't flow properly.

It does not matter that it does not 'flow properly'.... That does not allow you to change the intended meaning.

For example... from you: "We, is civilized society in general,"
Should be: We ARE, not "is". Still, I understood it and didn't try to change the meaning.