masterrig

Pres. Bush has surgery...

masterrig

And in other news, I scraped my forearms while helping my GF move over the weekend. After some cleaning with water, I walked out without issues. I am expected to make a full recovery.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

masterrig

Glad he made it through. The world needs to see him die a long and painful death full of agony, not one of natural causes.

Or a quick one at the end of a rope, similar to the way he allowed ex-State department employee Saddam Hussein to be killed.

For the love of anything lovable, let the man be saved from old age death until justice can be served.

NorrinRadd

And in other news, I scraped my forearms while helping my GF move over the weekend. After some cleaning with water, I walked out without issues. I am expected to make a full recovery.

Both forearms -- wow, sounds like quite a misadventure. Get well soon and keep us posted on your progress.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

masterblaster72

Both forearms -- wow, sounds like quite a misadventure. Get well soon and keep us posted on your progress.
Thanks! B|

WhatIsAUsername

Glad he made it through. The world needs to see him die a long and painful death full of agony, not one of natural causes.

Or a quick one at the end of a rope, similar to the way he allowed ex-State department employee Saddam Hussein to be killed.

For the love of anything lovable, let the man be saved from old age death until justice can be served.

Hate Much?:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Hate Much?:S

No sir, I believe in justice. Do unto others as you wish to have done unto you. Hatred towards him would be unjustified since he's done nothing to me personally - I haven't lost a family member or friend (yet) to the illegal 'wars' on terrorism and drugs, Operation Iraqi Occupation, or the World Trade Center.

The organization he has openly admitted to being a member of is solely responsible for all of the above. I'm aware he didn't create the highway to poverty, greed, capitalism, war, hunger, debt, or the police state that America has been traveling down for the past few years, but he certainly installed an HOV lane when he bypassed the law of the land under the guise of danger (War on Terrorism) and safety (War on Drugs) to promote his bosses agenda.

All I have to say is, "I was just following orders" didn't get anywhere in court with any war criminal from the nazi era and I can't wait until his day to say those words.

WhatIsAUsername

The organization he has openly admitted to being a member of is solely responsible for all of the above.

Absolutely . . . it's called the government.

Obama is a member of that too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***The organization he has openly admitted to being a member of is solely responsible for all of the above.

:D:D:D:D

Gravitymaster

I though it was a war for oil. Now they have switched it to a war on drugs. I'm soooo........ confused.

It is simply whatever they can say that makes them feel like they are bashing the other guy with their righteous indignation and self importance.

Yes, a lot of people do it, I am guilty of it myself.

But I at least TRY to be rational about it.

It seems that some don't posses that ability.:)

Gravitymaster

I though it was a war for oil. Now they have switched it to a war on drugs. I'm soooo........ confused.

War.. what is it good for?
Well, we often get confused into thinking that wars are fought over religion, or value systems. But the reality is wars are fought to gain control over land and its natural and human resources, and to make money. Cut away all the rest of the ways wars are sold to folks, and you always wind up with those two. Strategic control and amassing wealth.

NorrinRadd

***I though it was a war for oil. Now they have switched it to a war on drugs. I'm soooo........ confused.

War.. what is it good for?
Well, we often get confused into thinking that wars are fought over religion, or value systems. But the reality is wars are fought to gain control over land and its natural and human resources, and to make money. Cut away all the rest of the ways wars are sold to folks, and you always wind up with those two. Strategic control and amassing wealth.

That sounds good up until the part about religion. Every war in the history of earth was based around religion.

Gravitymaster

Sorry for your misunderstanding. Nowhere on this planet will you find official documentation for a war on oil.

turtlespeed

***The organization he has openly admitted to being a member of is solely responsible for all of the above.

True. But that's for a whole-nother-thread, we're not talking about him ATM.

Most healthy people think it's bad juju to wish someone a painful, agonized death.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

Most Mentally healthy people think it's bad juju to wish someone a painful, agonized death.

FIFY

WhatIsAUsername

That sounds good up until the part about religion. Every war in the history of earth was based around religion.

Nope. Religion was how it was sold to the masses. Religion was not the goal. Religion was how they recruited soldiers, collected money for the campaigns, and acquired loyalty. But the real purpose behind every war.. EVERY war.. strategic advantage and amassing of resources and wealth.

Edit:

Sorry for your misunderstanding. Nowhere on this planet will you find official documentation for a war on oil.

Of course not. Look up war on terror and war for freedom instead. Every war needs its sugar to make the people swallow it.