rickjump1

Rollings Stone Set To Put Tsarnaev On The Cover

Darius11

monster or no monster (including the pretty boy picture).

So you think he is hot???

Listen YOU!!!!! how dare you say he is hot don’t you know what he did?? This POS should only be shown with horns and warts all over his face. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SAY A GOD DAMN TERORIST IS Pretty?

I am so disappointed in you SIR.

He is Evil cut and dry he was born evil. Simple as that.

You cannot dispute the fact that editors of Rolling Stone put a "pretty boy on the cover". Look up Pretty Boy Floyd. Some gangsters and terrorists dress themselves up to look "pretty" while being "evil cut and dry and born evil".
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

jakee

Regarding "monster", http://news.yahoo.com/...cover-130704813.html my cover did not show the word monster.

Yes, the picture of the cover that was blatantly deliberately cropped to exclude the word 'monster' and the one that, like I said, you did zero fact checking (hint, the link to the full cover was available in the first paragraph of the article you posted) on before barking about their liberal bias. Not bothering to check is not an excuse for being wrong, especially when you continued to insist you were right after it was pointed out to you that you were wrong.

EDITED TO ADD: http://www.theobamafile.com/...ciates/BillAyers.htm Be sure to read this is old news.

Irrelevant. Obama's purported association with Ayres has nothing to do with this.

I'm pretty much a liberal. Tell me why you think I would like Tsarnaev. What have you got?

Obama's association with Bill Ayres is not irrelevant. He was a know terrorist.

"Pretty much a liberal"? Sorry, no cigar.

livendive

After considering this for a day, I've decided I think its a good thing. All too often, we dehumanize others in order to feel more comfortable with our emotions and actions. Whether it's muslims, or nazis, or terrorists, or illegals, or murderers...the list is almost endless, but the basic concept is to somehow differentiate ourselves in such a way that we are a) not them and b) better than them. Personally, I believe our actions will be much more rational and defensible if we avoid this step and realize the guy next door you just barbequed with MIGHT be hiding three women in his basement, the Army guy who's lunch you just bought anonymously MIGHT be planning the next OKC bombing, and the kid who delivers your pizza MIGHT be planning the next Boston Marathon bombing. This will make us more vigilant. By the same token, those who commit such crimes will remain someone's son, husband, neighbor, or father, which might compel us to be a bit more pragmatic in our delivery of justice instead of simply screaming for blood before the trial even starts.

Blues,
Dave

In Tsarnaev's case, the public got to see both parents, his deceased brother's background, and some of his school mates. I don't think that cooled the pretrial outbursts of Bostonians directly effected by this act of terror (just my guess). I'm sure his not guilty plea brought even more outbursts.

Skyrad

Darling of the left? Bit of a stretch isn't it Rick? Darling of 13 year old angry goth & indy girls maybe. Thats the only reason he is on the front cover, because teenage girls think he's hot and will buy the mag. At least those "liberal" /misguided 13 year old "women" won't be old enough to vote for hillary.

This seems appropriate for a lot of the folks here:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2013/07/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-rolling-stone-cover-controversy.html

Yet the vitriol and closed-mindedness of the Web response to the Rolling Stone cover, before anyone had the chance to read the article itself, is an example of two of the ugly public outcomes of terrorism: hostility toward free expression, and to the collection and examination of factual evidence; and a kind of culture-wide self-censorship encouraged by tragedy, in which certain responses are deemed correct and anything else is dismissed as tasteless or out of bounds. The victims of the Boston Marathon bombing deserve our attention, and will continue to teach us about perseverance and the best parts of our common nature. But the dark stories of the bombing need to be told, too. And we need to hear them.

rickjump1

Listen YOU!!!!! how dare you say he is hot don’t you know what he did?? This POS should only be shown with horns and warts all over his face. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SAY A GOD DAMN TERORIST IS Pretty?

You cannot dispute the fact that editors of Rolling Stone put a "pretty boy on the cover". Look up Pretty Boy Floyd. Some gangsters and terrorists dress themselves up to look "pretty" while being "evil cut and dry and born evil".

Why weren't you whining and bellyaching when Fox News used the exact same picture?

Double standard!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rickjump1

LOL... This thread is getting weirder by the minute. :D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

rickjump1

******http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/rolling-stone-tsarnaev-cover-130704813.html So what's next with this darling of the left?

Darling of the left? Bit of a stretch isn't it Rick? Darling of 13 year old angry goth & indy girls maybe. Thats the only reason he is on the front cover, because teenage girls think he's hot and will buy the mag. At least those "liberal" /misguided 13 year old "women" won't be old enough to vote for hillary.

To be fair I doubt that many 13 yo girls are either liberal or republicans.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Skyrad

*********http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/rolling-stone-tsarnaev-cover-130704813.html So what's next with this darling of the left?

To be fair I doubt that many 13 yo girls are either liberal or republicans.
:D:D:D:D
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

"Pretty much a liberal"? Sorry, no cigar.

OK, I am a Liberal. I am on the left.

Tell me why Tsarnaev is my 'darling'. What is it about my left leaning politics that makes you think Tsarnaev would appeal to me?

I'm waiting.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Tell me why Tsarnaev is my 'darling'. What is it about my left leaning politics
>that makes you think Tsarnaev would appeal to me?

You know, like Ayers, and, stuff. And liberals love violence and guns! No, wait, they hate guns. Because they are gun-o-phobes. But, they . . . .

Look! Over there! Benghazi!

billvon

>Tell me why Tsarnaev is my 'darling'. What is it about my left leaning politics
>that makes you think Tsarnaev would appeal to me?

You know, like Ayers, and, stuff. And liberals love violence and guns! No, wait, they hate guns. Because they are gun-o-phobes. But, they . . . .

Look! Over there! Benghazi!

Yep, they love violence so much the Liberals allow the Black Guerilla Family run the Baltimore city prison system. All while the governor of Maryland is out taxing law abiding citizens for owning guns. Liberal Liberals Liberals just love violent people as violent people have mom and dads who vote the Liberal ticket. For every prison inmate, there's at least 12 to 15 liberal voters on the outside of prison connected to that one inmate. 4 of the prison guards got pregnant backing up to the cell bars of the guerilla guys.

Liberals.

kallend

Why weren't you whining and bellyaching when Fox News used the exact same picture?

Double standard! Contrary to popular belief, I don't watch every single Fox broadcast.

Skyrad

*********http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/rolling-stone-tsarnaev-cover-130704813.html So what's next with this darling of the left?

To be fair I doubt that many 13 yo girls are either liberal or republicans. Are you serious? Those poor girls were no doubt subjected to liberal brainwashing the day they hopped out of a liberal womb. No doubt they were subjected to 24 hrs a day FDR New Deal news reels and every speech Jesse Jackson, Hillary Clinton, or George Soros ever made. Their first baby shirt no doubt had a picture of Che Guevara on the front and Raul Castro on the back. By the time they reached the age of five, they could recite everything written by Karl Marx. Do no underestimate these liberals.

Those poor girls were no doubt subjected to liberal brainwashing the day they hopped out of a liberal womb.

And which part of that liberal brainwashing would make them fall in love with a mass murderer? What have Jackson, Clinton and Soros said that would encourage them to like this guy? Anything? No?

Obvious troll is too obvious:|

Contrary to popular belief, I don't watch every single Fox broadcast.

And you probably don't read every issue of Rolling Stone either, but the hypocritical right wing media sure managed to get you stirred up about something so trivial and meaningless that they themselves had done the same thing they are now bitching about.

(And now that you do know that Fox News used the same picture, what do you think about it? What is it about the conservative mindset that drives them to glorify terrorism?)

jakee

Those poor girls were no doubt subjected to liberal brainwashing the day they hopped out of a liberal womb.

And which part of that liberal brainwashing would make them fall in love with a mass murderer? What have Jackson, Clinton and Soros said that would encourage them to like this guy? Anything? No?

Look at his picture. This poor boy is no mass murderer. He is a victim of his environment to include his older brother and multiple sessions of islamic jihad on the internet. He is a victim who shows remorse. Just a couple of nights in the slammer no doubt rehabilitated this misguided youth. Set him free.

rickjump1

Look at his picture. This poor boy is no mass murderer. He is a victim of his environment to include his older brother and multiple sessions of islamic jihad on the internet. He is a victim who shows remorse. Just a couple of nights in the slammer no doubt rehabilitated this misguided youth. Set him free.

That's the full depth of your devious Liberal brainwashing strategy? If someone looks nice they must be nice?

I gotta be honest, I was hoping for something a little more creative.

rickjump1

************http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/rolling-stone-tsarnaev-cover-130704813.html So what's next with this darling of the left?

To be fair I doubt that many 13 yo girls are either liberal or republicans. Are you serious? Those poor girls were no doubt subjected to liberal brainwashing the day they hopped out of a liberal womb. No doubt they were subjected to 24 hrs a day FDR New Deal news reels and every speech Jesse Jackson, Hillary Clinton, or George Soros ever made. Their first baby shirt no doubt had a picture of Che Guevara on the front and Raul Castro on the back. By the time they reached the age of five, they could recite everything written by Karl Marx. Do no underestimate these liberals.

Pretty funny stuff right there :D
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

jakee

That's the full depth of your devious Liberal brainwashing strategy? If someone looks nice they must be nice?

I gotta be honest, I was hoping for something a little more creative.

That isn't a "Liberal Brainwashing Theory," that's the epitome of women picking losers because they are:
A - cute
B - "fixable"

Both Menendez brothers and Richard Ramirez (the Night Stalker) met and married women after their convictions.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

rickjump1

Double standard! Contrary to popular belief, I don't watch every single Fox broadcast.

But you read every issue of Rolling Stone?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.