ayevee8toryear

Journalist who exposed American military killed in car crash

http://rt.com/usa/hastings-dies-crash-suspicions-020/

RIP Michael Hastings: Journalist who exposed American military killed in car crash

A hard-hitting journalist, war reporter and author Michael Hastings, whose revelatory article brought down a four-star general, the US military chief in Afghanistan, has died in a car accident in Los Angeles at the age of 33.

There are few details about the accident that killed the journalist in the early hours of Tuesday. Police have determined that speed was main factor. However, neither Los Angeles officers nor the county coroner's office could confirm his death as the body still has not been officially ID’d.

Coroner's Lieutenant Fred Corral said it was impossible immediately identify the driver as his body was burned beyond recognition. It would also take weeks to get results from toxicology tests.

smell a rat?

Opie

The tinfoil hat crowd never disappoints.

You know, I'm about as far from the tin foil hat crowd as they get; plus most of the OP's posting history usually makes me just go :S.

Having said that, in this particular case, the context really cannot be simply ignored. I do think a thorough independent investigation, outside the control of any governmental authority, is called for. Anything less than that and I probably won't be satisfied that true due diligence has been accomplished.

You think the CIA or other boogie man is going to reach out and tell some local wreck reconstructionist how to file his initial report? Let's see what it says (and the ME's report) before getting panties in a wad.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

ayevee8toryear

http://rt.com/usa/hastings-dies-crash-suspicions-020/

RIP Michael Hastings: Journalist who exposed American military killed in car crash

A hard-hitting journalist, war reporter and author Michael Hastings, whose revelatory article brought down a four-star general, the US military chief in Afghanistan, has died in a car accident in Los Angeles at the age of 33.

There are few details about the accident that killed the journalist in the early hours of Tuesday. Police have determined that speed was main factor. However, neither Los Angeles officers nor the county coroner's office could confirm his death as the body still has not been officially ID’d.

Coroner's Lieutenant Fred Corral said it was impossible immediately identify the driver as his body was burned beyond recognition. It would also take weeks to get results from toxicology tests.

smell a rat?

No thats the smell of shit..... Shit happens.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Having said that, in this particular case, the context really cannot be simply ignored. I do think a thorough independent investigation, outside the control of any governmental authority, is called for. Anything less than that and I probably won't be satisfied that true due diligence has been accomplished.

Well, I have not enough evidence other than a hunch on this at this stage, but watching the controlled media is a good place to get info. Not by listening to them literally, but finding seemingly intentional oversights in their observations.

If you watch this piece which I have just seen for the first time now...

CNN Report Investigates Conspiracy Theories Surrounding BuzzFeed

Think of what they are telling you. The witness saw him going fast, and the car must have caught fire due to the impact.

But if you watch the complete raw footage of the video that CNN used (which I did 2 days ago);

Journalist Michael Hastings Dies in Fiery Crash / Hollywood RAW FOOTAGE

(go to 3:30)

The same witness states (in broken English with an accent), that he saw the car on fire as it was driving fast down the street, it lost control on a rotating fashion and then impacted the tree.

CNN decided to leave that part out.

Why?

Now this aint no smoking gun. The media fuck shit up all the time. Sometimes because they don't know anything and want to say they do, to sell advertising. Sometimes they skew the truth for a motive or an emotive reaction.

This is not a, 'nothing to see here' or a 'shit happens' moment, whichever way you look at it.

The beer bottle is simply stupid. Also the engine 100m away from the wreck is also peculiar.

I want capable independent investigation, and I want credible analysis by capable and genuine experts. I have zero - zero - patience for the typical whack-job pseudo-analyses engaged in by the conspiracy theorist crowd.

Just so we understand each other.

I want capable independent investigation, and I want credible analysis by capable and genuine experts. I have zero - zero - patience for the typical whack-job pseudo-analyses engaged in by the conspiracy theorist crowd.

LOL, they missed the juicy stuff.. that is not by accident.

The media don't just miss out on the juicy stuff.

Use your own noggin.

Andy9o8

I want capable independent investigation, and I want credible analysis by capable and genuine experts.

Yep, don't we all.
In politically-driven investigations we don't get that very often in high-profile cases.

I'm kinda leaning towards:
He missed a downshift and dumped it into reverse at high speed.
Good way to lose a tranny or rear-end or, if you're lucky, just the universals.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346744/Journalist-Michael-Hastings-told-friends-needed-radar-just-hours-died-fiery-car-crash.html

*Journalist Michael Hastings emailed colleagues, friends that he 'needed to go off the radar' just hours before he died in a fiery car crash
*Hastings indicated the FBI were investigating him, saying they were interviewing his 'close friends and associates' and said he was onto a 'big story'
*The journalist said he needed to 'go off the radar for a bit'
*Hastings died about 15 hours after sending the email when his car smashed into a palm tree in LA
*The FBI has denied Hastings was being investigated

***In the subject line, Hastings wrote 'FBI Investigation re: NSA.' He sent the email to colleagues just before 1pm Monday".

ayevee8toryear

This is hilarious:

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov said the Kremlin was unaware of Snowden’s plans to fly to Moscow.

Obama must have been coaching Putin on how to deny knowing anything until it comes out in the news.:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.