airdvr

Obama’s Aides Owe $833,000 in Back Taxes

I'm pretty certain the liberals on here will give these scofflaws some sort of pass.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/01/obamas-aides-owe-some-money-in-back-taxes/

The IRS has released its Federal Employee and Retiree Delinquency Inventory, and it shows that 36 of Obama’s aides owe a total of $833,970 in back taxes.

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I'm pretty certain the liberals on here will give these scofflaws some sort of pass.

The fact that you kick-off your OP that way shows clearly that you don't really care about the scofflaw issue, you just want to get in a cheap bash at liberals. Anyone can name-call, but it's pretty bush league.

The fact that you kick-off your OP that way shows clearly that you don't really care about the scofflaw issue, you just want to get in a cheap bash at liberals. Anyone can name-call, but it's pretty bush league.

Nice redirect counselor.

Destinations by Roxanne

BTW, the news story you link in the OP was published 15 months ago, in January 2012, and there was another thread about in in here in July, 2011. Is there something new about this story?

http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/2013/apr/03/blog-posting/bloggers-say-obama-aides-are-delinquent-their-taxe/

And yes Dan, it is a slow Obama bashing week. He hasn't left an ambassador out to dry of late. Hasn't called anyone a terrorist in a couple of months. He is, however sitting on his hands while thousands die in Syria as Clinton did in Rwanda. Unemployment remains at 8%. Even when he has a clear agenda he is impotent.

Not really that much to work with.

Destinations by Roxanne

And yes Dan, it is a slow Obama bashing week. He hasn't left an ambassador out to dry of late. Hasn't called anyone a terrorist in a couple of months. He is, however sitting on his hands while thousands die in Syria as Clinton did in Rwanda. Unemployment remains at 8%. Even when he has a clear agenda he is impotent.

I'm sorry, but that's pathetic. You're admitting that you dredged up an old story to get a bash in because you've got nothing else. Have a problem with Obama's Syria policy? Criticize it. Unemployment? Say something about it. Starting a thread you know is BS is just trolling.

- Dan G

I'm sorry, but that's pathetic. You're admitting that you dredged up an old story to get a bash in because you've got nothing else. Have a problem with Obama's Syria policy? Criticize it. Unemployment? Say something about it. Starting a thread you know is BS is just trolling.

Not an old story, rather a continuing one.

Destinations by Roxanne

He is, however sitting on his hands while thousands die in Syria ...

If you're so hungry for another war we can't afford and have no business getting involved in, why don't you haul your ass over there and pick up a gun yourself? Or do you just like to complain, but aren't quite invested enough to actually do anything yourself?

Unemployment remains at 8%.

How many people have you, personally, hired in the last 6 months? Obama can't personally hire all those folks, private industry has got to do it if you don't want them all to be government employees. As far as I can tell, the so-called "job creators" are doing a pretty shitty job of putting their most-favored tax status to work creating jobs. So once again, how many people have you personally hired recently?

Don

Obama can't personally hire all those folks,

now that's not very good long term thinking. he's trying as hard as he can.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Not an old story, rather a continuing one.

Lame.

Repent.

He is, however sitting on his hands while thousands die in Syria ...

If you're so hungry for another war we can't afford and have no business getting involved in, why don't you haul your ass over there and pick up a gun yourself? Or do you just like to complain, but aren't quite invested enough to actually do anything yourself?

Unemployment remains at 8%.

How many people have you, personally, hired in the last 6 months? Obama can't personally hire all those folks, private industry has got to do it if you don't want them all to be government employees. As far as I can tell, the so-called "job creators" are doing a pretty shitty job of putting their most-favored tax status to work creating jobs. So once again, how many people have you personally hired recently?

Don

Fortunately Don we live in a country where I can bitch about things. Are you suggesting that only homeowners should have a say in property tax rates? It's a great country where I can even say things like 'Obama sucks donkey dick' even though I don't have any experience in the act.

Not hiring? let me explain why the people who do the hiring in this country are in a wait and see mood; ACA. I suspect the economy won't improve much until the end of 2014 when all of the new ACA costs go into effect.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you had such personal involvement in the military and the private sector.

Destinations by Roxanne