Skyrad

The Boston bombing worked

Hate to say it but its true, if these murderers wanted to get everyone talking about Chechnya then it worked.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If their goal was to get people to speculate how Chechens could be so stupid as to miss Russia by a few thousand miles then yeah, mission accomplished and way to dream big.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

I think it worked to show that a couple of assholes can have a negative effect on literally millions of people...

Unfortunately in the world we live in...we haven't seen the last of this.

An entire day of "shelter in place" for Boston and its suburbs plus postponent of MLB and NHL games...this kid takes hide & seek to a whole new level!

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hate to say it but its true, if these murderers wanted to get everyone talking about Chechnya then it worked.

I'd assume their motivation was due to a misapplication or fanatical view of their faith. Based on newscasts I've seen.

Faith doesn't have a nationality, so I'm assuming that isn't a substantial tie-in other than how it affected them in their formative years to gravitate to extremism later in life.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

http://www.theonion.com/articles/study-majority-of-americans-not-informed-enough-to,32124/
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'd assume their motivation was due to a misapplication or fanatical view of their faith. Based on newscasts I've seen.

Faith doesn't have a nationality, so I'm assuming that isn't a substantial tie-in other than how it affected them in their formative years to gravitate to extremism later in life.

Maybe but there again maybe they had no more reason than a school shooter... Maybe it was just for shit and giggles.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I think it worked to show that a couple of assholes can have a negative effect on literally millions of people...

Unfortunately in the world we live in...we haven't seen the last of this.

An entire day of "shelter in place" for Boston and its suburbs plus postponent of MLB and NHL games...this kid takes hide & seek to a whole new level!

Blues,
Dave

Instantly reminded me of this... :D
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

Have you ever been to Cambridge? It's high brow. The older bro wasn't making it here, couldn't get laid, and talked to his younger bro into violence due to being a looser. Just like what uncle said.

Actually thats not what the Uncle said, literally. I actually watched it.

But don't let facts get in your way, we wouldn't want to break any streaks you're going for.....;)
Performance Designs Factory Team