OHCHUTE

A dozen people wounded in DC by Drive By- We need Ghetto Control

Facts: 2 am, BMW with darken windows at New York Ave near liquor store.

Area is moving from ghetto to upscale area...

Comment;Eliminate the ghetto and reduce gun violence. Restricting gun ownership in suburban or upscale neighborhoods is not a solution. And why is it whity gets all the attention when they shoot up the place when hardly any attention is given to inner city perps when they do it more often. DC, Detroit, Camden etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------
"

The shooting occurred directly across New York Avenue from the Big Ben Liquor store, on the northern edge of the District’s up-and-coming “NoMa” (north of Massachusetts Avenue) district.

Cranes loom overhead, marking new construction that is rapidly filling the empty lots that once dotted the area. New condos, stores and office complexes are being built among apartment complexes that for decades have housed lower-income city residents."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/up-to-11-people-shot-on-dc-street-corner-overnight/2013/03/11/d7c5197e-8a39-11e2-a051-6810d606108d_story.html

Sheesh. Negroes. Can't live with 'em; can't pick cotton without 'em.

that's a really racist assumption and insensitive to people of all races that live in economically challenged locations

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

that's a really racist assumption and insensitive to people of all races that live in economically challenged locations

Didn't offend me and I judge myself to be quite a sensitive person.

Gone fishing

Didn't offend me and I judge myself to be quite a sensitive person.

you're such a delicate flower,

not that there's anything wrong with that

heck, I've even had lunch with a delicate flower on occasion - just not too often

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Sheesh. Negroes. can't pick cotton without 'em.

They don't do that anymore. Too uppity to work that hard.

The Mexicans do it now. :)

And yes I was being facetious. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You see that, I was trying to turn it back on Andy and he just turned it into a series of humorous bit from various posters across the board. Biting, wry humor....meet clever and witty rebound.

It really is fun to work with a master.

You see that, I was trying to turn it back on Andy and he just turned it into a series of humorous bit from various posters across the board. Biting, wry humor....meet clever and witty rebound.

It really is fun to work with a master.

He is good. I agree. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

heck, I've even had lunch with a delicate flower on occasion - just not too often

I eat pansies on my salad :):P

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I eat pansies on my salad :):P

Need to read that again, the first time I glanced at it I saw:

I eat panties on my salad

:S:D

You don't belong on here if you don't have your mind in the gutter at least once a day! :P

Great idea, but how do you propose we "eliminate the ghetto"?

The responsible parties have done a real good job at eliminating the ghetto in much of DC in raising property values. You see they raised the values and the people who lived there saw all that equity and sold out for the cash right prior to the recent depression. Most moved to Montgomery County Maryland where now ADA's are mostly the elected officials and where any elected official who is charged with a felony can and usually do, stay in office till they are jailed, if you can believe it even after caught stuffing money up their bra right before arrest. And there are plenty of shootings now in Montgomery Co MD. You will note the article said the neighborhood where the shooting occurred was changing over: but the real reason, and this is mostly the case, the shooting occurred after a nightclub let out. Now DC has many shootings around clubs patronized by ADA's. It's also been reported locally that mostly everyone in the club is packing. So the subject of this topic might have read: WE NEED NIGHTCLUB CONTROL.

Note: It's Montgomery County executives who are advocating strict gun controls laws for the rest of the MD counties who lack gun violence