OHCHUTE

Drone missed one

How is it that Obama goes after terrorists and kills them, yet Bin Laudins right hand guy ends up in a liberal state of NY where he is slated to go on trial for killing American's and might end up getting LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE.

What's wrong with hanging? Why are so many people all for killing terrorists in the field, and not at the gallows. Are people to close to human while he's in court where the killing field is too far aware.
Why didn't they just wack this guy while he was in Turkey, or in transit. Why bring him here?

On one hand Obama is gungho like Bush but on the backside he's just a liberal. If you're going to be like Bush then be like Bush. Perhaps terrorists are so few and far between the administration will muster a lot of attention about terrorists via a lengthy trial, whereas, if it was wacked, there'd be no terrorist left. He is the last one right? There were only about 15 to begin with and most died in the planes.

Are you talking about Bin Laden's son-in-law getting arrested? I noticed something on the news the other night, but didn't really follow it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Are you talking about Bin Laden's son-in-law getting arrested? I noticed something on the news the other night, but didn't really follow it.

Fark: Your in-laws may suck, but at least they never got you tried as a terrorist mastermind:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

This is stupid on about 12 different levels. I want my 20 seconds back.

You only have yourself to blame for clicking on it.:|

You are 101% correct on that. Lesson for the future.

Yet here you are checking back in again.

Do you slow down while passing car wrecks?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You only have yourself to blame for clicking on it.:|

You are 101% correct on that. Lesson for the future.

Yet here you are checking back in again.

Do you slow down while passing car wrecks?

Is there blood?
Remster

Lets start with only one level. So you think its OK US brought the terrorist here, to NY and not simply wacked him when he was in Turkey as he is an enemy combatant.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/26/10869424-bin-ladens-brother-in-law-wants-injured-sister-to-start-a-new-life?lite

I think he should have been wacked. NOW GUESS WHAT. YOUR ZILLIONS OF TAX DOLLARS WILL GO TO HIS DEFENSE.

This was U.S. trial scheme is a big mistake.
They shoulda put him through the Gitmo system.

According to many on this board, the American justice system is good enough to sentence people to death for certain crimes. There is no question their minds that the sentences should be carried out. Especially in places like Texas...

If you all have that much faith in the system, why do you believe it can't handle this criminal prosecution?

Because if he is tried in NY, and found quilty of helping to murder thousands on 911, he won't get death in NY. Perhaps if he's extradited to TX he'll get death, but it is unlikely the perp will be going to TX any time soon. In fact, NY lawyers will make millions off of this. Plus NY residents get to feed, cloth, and house this perp till he dies. Hoorah for higher taxes for NY state residents!

We spend billions on military equipment and strike perps on the battlefield, but somehow this perp gets a free ride to NY on a Gulfstream, you pay for, so that he can live out his days peacefully under New York State care... including getting expensive root canal work done on his his teeth for free! The perp is freed from being on the lam for so many years. Now he can reflect on his accomplishments without the burden of having to constantly look over his shoulder from being caught.

Who brought this guy here, and why? And why isn't this guy dead!

"In 2008 Governor David Paterson issued an executive order requiring the removal of all execution equipment from state facilities."

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/new-york-1

Wrong. He's being tried in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York under U.S. federal law, not New York law.

Please check your facts before you blow it out your ass.

OK big fart. In checking facts, here's all the hundreds of inmates the federal gov't has put to death.....

AMOUNTING TO 3

Any state, or Fed, bring them here and you pay for room and board for life...
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/federal-death-penalty

Since the world is the battlefield, take care of justice in the battlefield. The couldn't have asked for better treatment he'll get in fed pen as that's a lot better than state pen.

I'm disappointed this thread hasn't gotten any further. For starters, nobody has disproved that there are more than 15 terrorists and that once they're dead that the war will be over.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I'm disappointed this thread hasn't gotten any further. For starters, nobody has disproved that there are more than 15 terrorists and that once they're dead that the war will be over.

The whole thing was a hoax. If you remember all the bin laudin videos that they kept showing over and over and over including the ones with the guys swinging on the monkey bars , there was never more 15 in any video. Now, from what we know, mostly evey terrorist caught was aided by the FBI so there is no huge network and cells as we're lead to believe. Bush and Cheney made it seem as if there was hundreds of thousands of terrorists when in fact there were just a hand full. They [Cheney], who was running the country did this to ramp up sales for Haliburton. And the hoax keeps on ticking as conveniently as planned by placing AQ where ever it's need to line pockets of the MID. Military Industrial Complex. Such as AQ in Iraq. AQ in Libya, AQ in Iran. AQ in Somaili, al Kabob, Ali bahbaba. etc. From the Blind shake and Bin Laudin and Atta and the 12 others, who else is in AQ and who in the hell would ever associated themselves with AQ knowing drones are flying around anyway!