skinnay

GOD Cured HIV Yesterday

I'll settle for something readable! B|

Seconded. I'm a bit of a grammer nazi myself. I don't like seeing my posts with spelling or grammar errors in them. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No, I'm having trouble with your grammar.

isn't she a little old for you?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If you would care to read back a bit you would see I tend to agree with the link of the OP

Seeing as you specifically said you hadn't been posting what you thought, I don't see how I could see that.

What I can see is you laying a hook, waiting for a bite and attacking the first fish that comes along even though it's a subject you profess not to care about one way or the other. That's what trolling is.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

If you would care to read back a bit you would see I tend to agree with the link of the OP

Seeing as you specifically said you hadn't been posting what you thought, I don't see how I could see that.

What I can see is you laying a hook, waiting for a bite and attacking the first fish that comes along even though it's a subject you profess not to care about one way or the other. That's what trolling is.

I dont care

It none of my business

You can say that however
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you religious people for your prayers, it is the only way society can achieve miracles like this.

http://i.imgur.com/eAtWzk2.png

I don't see whats the big deal. No disease is 100% fatal. There will be some individuals who contract it and recover. That is what natural selection is all about. As far as God is concerned He did promise us life would be difficult, but that He would provide a way for us to meet and grow spiritually by those challenges.

I am demonstrating that those who do not believe are as passonate about ther convictions as those who do believe.

Nope. You may be pointing out that some people who do not believe *and* who are interested enough to post here are passionate about enough about their opinions to participate, but...

There could be millions of other people who don;t believe at all and couldn't care less about responding.
Owned by Remi #?

Wow, an argument about a god that does not exist that created a cure that does not exist. Fucking awesome!

The baby is only functionally cured. The doctors themselves did not find a "cure." This happened on a fluke. There is still a small amount of HIV in the baby. The child has an undetectable viral load of less than 20.

http://www.poz.com/articles/baby_cured_hiv_761_23584.shtml

Promising, non the less.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young