SkydiveJonathan

"Occupy has been successful...for one very simple reason; they are right"

We Are The 99%

No you're not. I am part of the 99% and guess where I was today. Instead of occupying some street corner or park and/or posting mindless drivel on an internet forum, I was at work. So stop saying I am one of you, because that is pure bullshit. I will never ever be one of you. You do NOT represent the 99%.

Truth!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

He went on to say that both Barclays and Lloyds were seeking to change their "sales-oriented culture" and return to their Quaker roots.

"There is the quiet, but unmistakable, sound of a leaf being turned," he said.

"If I am right and a new leaf is being turned, then Occupy will have played a key role in this fledgling financial reformation.

"You have put the arguments. You have helped win the debate. And policymakers, like me, will need your continuing support in delivering that radical change."

You just keep copying and pasting someone elses statements and even they are void of anything truly positive. You refuse to respond to any questions by various posters here. Call it what you want, the occupiers are nothing but shiftless bums leeching off society too lazy to help themselves. I have no use for anyone like that.

Chuck

The 1% are the shiftless bums lazing off society. The Occupiers are the ones pointing out that truth. Live with it. Occupy and Obama will get along fine.

Wrong Answer! Their objective, if you can call it that is that of hand-outs and gimme-gimmee and putting forth absolutely no effort to take care of themselves or be a productive part of society. If, as you say, that Obama is in support of their activity then you aren't helping Obama one bit. The 1%er's, as you refer to them, worked for their wealth and invested in the businesses and corporations of this country. To me, there is absolutely no defense for the actions of the occupiers and that's my last word on the matter.

Chuck

The 1% are the shiftless bums lazing off society. The Occupiers are the ones pointing out that truth. Live with it. Occupy and Obama will get along fine.

I don't think shiftless and lazy mean what you think they mean. Come on DD you actually USED to have viable points, even if the subject was as irrelevant as this one is.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

The re-election of Obama will be over soon and the Occupiers can get back to the real work of dismantling the corruption of the 1%. Looks like Greece is the next focal point.

I think there is better than a 50 50 chance Obama will get retired
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I don't think shiftless and lazy mean what you think they mean. Come on DD you actually USED to have viable points, even if the subject was as irrelevant as this one is.

Matt

They're kinda like horse-flies... they just buzz around and drive us nuts and not serving any purpose at all. :D

Chuck

Costas Vaxevanis, editor of the "Hot Doc" weekly magazine, was ordered to answer charges on breaching privacy laws a day after he was arrested for publishing a list of more than 2,000 Greeks said to hold bank accounts in a Swiss branch of HSBC.

Separately MediaNet, a state-run broadcaster, announced the dismissal of Kostas Arvantitis and Marilena Katsimi after the morning news presenters discussed neo-Nazi infiltration of the police on air.

Mr Vaxevanis hit out at the rush to bring charges that could see him sentenced to two years in prison while the government has failed to pursue intelligence on tax dodgers.

Unlike the Tea Party - Occupy is a global movement

Unlike Occupy, the Tea Party actually had the dedication & drive to get elected to congressional seats, thus having the ability to actually bring about change. But probably not the change the Occupy movement is hoping for...

Sitting on street corners in small numbers whining about other people having more than them is not going to change anything.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

Costas Vaxevanis, editor of the "Hot Doc" weekly magazine, was ordered to answer charges on breaching privacy laws a day after he was arrested for publishing a list of more than 2,000 Greeks said to hold bank accounts in a Swiss branch of HSBC.

Separately MediaNet, a state-run broadcaster, announced the dismissal of Kostas Arvantitis and Marilena Katsimi after the morning news presenters discussed neo-Nazi infiltration of the police on air.

Mr Vaxevanis hit out at the rush to bring charges that could see him sentenced to two years in prison while the government has failed to pursue intelligence on tax dodgers.

What the hell... It all reek to me!!
I think you're just trollin', now.

Chuck

On November 5th, we invite everyone to come together and hold the banks accountable for their greedy display of democracy. They got billions in bailouts and get millions in tax subsidies and have done nothing to help the economy but make their shareholders and CEOs richer. They have foreclosed on millions of hard-working families and denied them refinancing on their loans. They have lost billions of the American people's money through risky gambling and illegal activities. We must stand up to them and say "NO MORE"!!

So on this day before the elections, we encourage everyone to move their money and move their debt from big banks into credit unions and local community banks. Since November of last year, over $100 million has been moved, and we hope to see another $100 million moved on this day.

On November 5th, we invite everyone to come together and hold the banks accountable for their greedy display of democracy. They got billions in bailouts and get millions in tax subsidies and have done nothing to help the economy but make their shareholders and CEOs richer. They have foreclosed on millions of hard-working families and denied them refinancing on their loans. They have lost billions of the American people's money through risky gambling and illegal activities. We must stand up to them and say "NO MORE"!!

So on this day before the elections, we encourage everyone to move their money and move their debt from big banks into credit unions and local community banks. Since November of last year, over $100 million has been moved, and we hope to see another $100 million moved on this day.

I'going to be busy that day. Thanks, anyhow. Y'all have fun!

Chuck