shah269

Why won't the GOP relax a little

You know Obama is not in a good place right now.
And if the GOP were to chillax a little I think they would win this one!

Stop hating gays and women!
You are stating to sound like me hating fattties and engineers.

It's funny when i do it but it's sad when you do it!

Pass this on and for a small fee I will give the speach after Jubba The Hut!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

You know Obama is not in a good place right now.
And if the GOP were to chillax a little I think they would win this one!

Stop hating gays and women!
You are stating to sound like me hating fattties and engineers.

It's funny when i do it but it's sad when you do it!

Pass this on and for a small fee I will give the speach after Jubba The Hut!

Stop being spun by the media and the Obama Campaign. There are not large numbers within the Republican Party that hate women or gays.

Sad claims coming from a party that has been responsible for the deaths of millions of unborn women, gays and blacks.

>Sad claims coming from a party that has been responsible for the deaths of millions of
>unborn women, gays and blacks.

So: guns don't kill people, people kill people. But women aren't responsible for the abortions they get - democrats force women to have abortions.

And why does the GOP hate gays?
I mean GAYS! Theya re like the chincillas of the world! Relax they are gay! They have no interest in your ass! Let them get married so the rest of us can watch gay divorce court!

My god! Chillax! Obama is a fucktard who lacks a back bone! All the gop has to do is chill and stop being so grumpy and it may get laid!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

>Sad claims coming from a party that has been responsible for the deaths of millions of
>unborn women, gays and blacks.

So: guns don't kill people, people kill people. But women aren't responsible for the abortions they get - democrats force women to have abortions.

Right and graphic violence on TV doesn't encourage people to be violent.

. But women aren't responsible for the abortions they get - democrats force women to have abortions.

Force? No, but Planned Parenthood offers abortion as the first course of action.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

GOP the white man most in need of a BJ and a blunt!
RELAX! We want to like you but you are so grumpy!

Planned Parenthood offers abortions among the options. If they're offering them alphabetically, then abortion is probably first.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Force? No, but Planned Parenthood offers abortion as the first course of action.

They do indeed offer abortion as an option. The woman, not the democrats, then decides whether or not to do it.

Try yelling fire in a theater and then claiming they stampeded by their own choice.

Are you honestly arguing that most women who get abortions do so because Planned Parenthood scared them into it, or otherwise compelled them to?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

>Force? No, but Planned Parenthood offers abortion as the first course of action.

They do indeed offer abortion as an option. The woman, not the democrats, then decides whether or not to do it.

Try yelling fire in a theater and then claiming they stampeded by their own choice.

Are you honestly arguing that most women who get abortions do so because Planned Parenthood scared them into it, or otherwise compelled them to?

Blues,
Dave

I'm saying society and Democrats in general encourages it by being overly accepting. I believe in choice but I think abortion is encouraged because the value of human life is discounted way too much.

>I'm saying society and Democrats in general encourages it by being overly accepting.

Well, in the same way that republicans in general encourage mass shootings by being overly accepting of gun ownership. But in both cases such statements tend to move the blame away from the person responsible.

Personally (as a woman who pays attention to this), I think that in much of the US, abortion is getting to be less and less acceptable to talk about as an option.

I want it to stay legal. I also want birth control (including the morning after pill) to be really easy, and really cheap, so that we have fewer abortions.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>I'm saying society and Democrats in general encourages it by being overly accepting.

Well, in the same way that republicans in general encourage mass shootings by being overly accepting of gun ownership. But in both cases such statements tend to move the blame away from the person responsible.

Bad analogy. It would be more accurate for you to have said the encouragement of sex.

It would be more accurate for you to have said the encoragement of sex.

So the Republicans in general are encouraging sex by being overly accepting of gun ownership??? Dang, I've been missing something here :o:o:o
:D

Wendy P.

It would be more accurate for you to have said the encoragement of sex.

So the Republicans in general are encouraging sex by being overly accepting of gun ownership??? Dang, I've been missing something here :o:o:o
:D

Wendy P.

Until you have had wild sex while blasting away with a fully automatic AK47, you haven't lived. :ph34r::ph34r:

>I will never understand why adoption isn't marketed as a better option (and yes, I
>know all the arguments for and against).

Agreed there. I think the three best ways to reduce the incidents of abortion are:

1) Encourage responsibility in young people; make sure they understand the consequences of their actions from an early age (both pregnancy and STD's) through education.

2) Make sure they have easy access to birth control to help prevent both unwanted pregnancies and transmission of STD's.

3) Streamline the adoption process and make sure people understand that it's a good option.

I'm saying society and Democrats in general encourages it by being overly accepting. I believe in choice but I think abortion is encouraged because the value of human life is discounted way too much.

I think you should have the right to terminate your own life in as humane a manner as possible if you determine that it is the best course of action for your individual circumstances. This certainly doesn't mean that I think you (or anyone) should commit suicide. I also believe you should also be able to pierce and tattoo your body, eat deep-fried, bacon-wrapped twinkies, and do hook turns. That doesn't mean I want you to do those things, but merely that you should have the option. Similarly I think women should generally have the option to clean unwated tissue out their utuer (with reasonable limitations for extreme cases, e.g. when the fetus has reached a point of viability and poses no greater threat to the woman than normal childbirth).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)