skypuppy

disturbing case

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/07/20/20011401.html

Here's a disturbing case. Basically a mother gets about 4 yrs for strangling her 10-month old son. About a year after she gets out, she strangles another son, causing him to live on now, it sounds like, on life support.

Comments?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

In the past, I've stated that I'm opposed to the death penalty (...permanent solution requires a perfect process...).

In this case, 1+1=2; Mom is caught there with the children.

Mom confesses.

They were infants of the mother that was supposed to protect and nurture them. >:(

I don't understand and quite frankly; don't really want to understand because then I would have to question my own sanity.

Put her ass in a microwave (Set to power level 10).

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

What I can't imagine is impregnating a woman who's already murdered a child.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/07/20/20011401.html

Here's a disturbing case. Basically a mother gets about 4 yrs for strangling her 10-month old son. About a year after she gets out, she strangles another son, causing him to live on now, it sounds like, on life support.

Comments?

Don't let your kids play at her house.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Wendy P.

That confused me when I read the article too. It sounds like she not only gave birth to the second victim in jail after killing the first, but also became pregnant AFTER having been convicted once....

But my main point was why'd she only get 4 years for the first murder? Only to get out and do it again.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/06/22/stacey-joy-bourdeaux-mom-_n_1619125.html

It seems she may not have been in prison and then released. This story makes it sound different, but still doesn't make things clear to me.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

In the past, I've stated that I'm opposed to the death penalty (...permanent solution requires a perfect process...).

In this case, 1+1=2; Mom is caught there with the children.

Mom confesses.

They were infants of the mother that was supposed to protect and nurture them. >:(

I don't understand and quite frankly; don't really want to understand because then I would have to question my own sanity.

Put her ass in a microwave (Set to power level 10).

She would be in a lot less trouble now if she had simply executed the little fellers when the legal window of opportunity was open.

Wendy P.

That's because you don't realize how pathetic some men are. :D

+1
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.