mahonie10

Miserable people

Why do miserable people stay on the path that keeps them miserable?????
Case in point a guy at work hates his job and everyone there, is a couple states away from his kids, which im sure is hard but you need to leave that shit at the door when you get to work. He's pissy everyday, and I speak my mind so when I told him that if hated his job, he should drag up stakes and go find something he enjoys. And then he proceeds to bitch me out about whats wrong with my life! ????? Thats when i said "hahaha, I wonder if they sell just the green gummy bears?" And left the room. Some peoples kids.

Why do miserable people stay on the path that keeps them miserable?????
Case in point a guy at work hates his job and everyone there, is a couple states away from his kids, which im sure is hard but you need to leave that shit at the door when you get to work. He's pissy everyday, and I speak my mind so when I told him that if hated his job, he should drag up stakes and go find something he enjoys. And then he proceeds to bitch me out about whats wrong with my life! ????? Thats when i said "hahaha, I wonder if they sell just the green gummy bears?" And left the room. Some peoples kids.

I guess the same reason that some people here will say "Gummy Bears, yum!" and some will say "Green ones, puke!.

Unfortunately, you can't control their nature, all you can do is control how you react to them. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

HEY!
Don't pick on the green ones.
They're the best.
(if it's Gummys made in Germany anyway - those from Spain they sell us here in the States you can have.)

And in the SPIRIT OF S.C. at it's finest: Where the Hell did I say I hated Green ones?

Queue: Quade and Bilvon :D:D:P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I never said hate.
:P

If I find the word hate in any of your 14K+ posts, I'm calling you out.

;)
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Robin William's from Moscow on the Hudson:
When I was in Russia,
I did not love my life...
...but I loved my misery.
You know why?
Because it was my misery.
I could hold it.
I could caress it.
I loved my misery.

My ex-wife's family - Chinese cultural issues - yes, they were indeed miserable most of the time.

I think it mostly boils down to brain chemistry influenced by social surroundings.

Being miserable, being happy - you can be either. Just like being a welder or being an engineer - you can be either.

People cut themselves with razor blades - I have no idea why - they just do. Cannot possibly feel "good" - or does it?