mnealtx

Obama booed at Fenway

I'm curious if you're familiar with the phrase, "Trust, but verify"?

Part of the problem with America today is in the wake of 9/11, the American people and all of the press seemed to forget to do that. Whatever was being said by their authority figure was to be trusted and taken on blind faith.

It's good to do at least a small amount of checking on every story whether it's good for "your guy" or the "other guy."

When you talk about the 43rd Aministration though, the sheer volume of misrepresentations is staggering, so if it sounds like maybe I went after him more than say, Omaba, it's because there is a hell of a lot more to go after.

Some people still believe members of the 43rd should be charged with war crimes and treason. I won't go that far and Obama said he wasn't going to pursue it, but the discussion isn't without some merit in certain parts.

Nothing in the 44th Administration rises to those levels as far as has been made public so far.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I'm curious if you're familiar with the phrase, "Trust, but verify"?

Quade, it's simple. You almost never and I mean NEVER have anything to say good about anything that might be on the right of a subject.

It's good to do at least a small amount of checking on every story whether it's good for "your guy" or the "other guy."

Ok name a time that YOU did that. Where you came back and said that Obama was wrong. That you checked the facts and that your man was wrong. Perhaps you have, I read most you post but not all.

so if it sounds like maybe I went after him more than say, Omaba, it's because there is a hell of a lot more to go after.

Name ONE TIME THAT YOU HAVE GONE AFTER OBAMA. You don't. No matter who says what you never seem to able to see anyway that anything to the right could be correct.

Your views seem very narrowly define.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

No. Actually, you don't and it's presumptions of you to assume you do.

One only has to have been posting and reading on this site for a while to know it's true Quade. But, hey, if it makes you feel better to deny it, please be my guest. It doesn't change the facts no matter how much you deny it.

Or perhaps you only see what you want to see.

In any case, believe what you will. It doesn't change reality.

I'm stepping away after this post, Quade, you know the old saying about playing in the mud with a pig?

What I don't understand is your desperation to try and say you are anything but single minded. I don't mind that you are, it's your right but to even suggest that you aren't shows a real break with reality. :S:S:S

Good luck
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

I just know that, for the first time in my adult life, I'm really proud of Boston Red Sox fans. :P

Meh...there's only one organization in the world that doesn't get booed in Boston.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I just know that, for the first time in my adult life, I'm really proud of Boston Red Sox fans. :P

Meh...there's only one organization in the world that doesn't get booed in Boston.
:)

Samuel Adams Boston Lager?:)
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything