jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

I can't visit those types of web sites from work...
If I do look there, I'm sure to find the Philadelphia voter intimidation story....which of course would include Mr. Holder's comments that others have [sarcasm]clearly[/sarcasm] stated never happened.

You tryin' to set me up for extermination!
:P

If I do look there, I'm sure to find the Philadelphia voter intimidation story....which of course would include Mr. Holder's comments that others have [sarcasm]clearly[/sarcasm] stated never happened.

Well, it is Black Panther Classic bitching about New Black Panther not being The Real Thing(tm).
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Still waiting for that quote where he says the Black Panthers are 'my people'.

Poor guy doesn't realize he's part of the problem instead of the solution.

So ignorance is your solution.

:D:D
Geez....that deserves the world's biggest *WHOOSH*
But alas, unfortunately, there are no fonts large enough to do it justice.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Poor guy doesn't realize he's part of the problem instead of the solution.

So ignorance is your solution.

:D:D
Geez....that deserves the world's biggest *WHOOSH*
But alas, unfortunately, there are no fonts large enough to do it justice.
[:/]

They don't get it...You can't teach an old dog new tricks...Just let 'em all die out with all the other haters...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

So...you have no problem with Eric Holder having used the "my people" in that House Appropriations subcommittee hearing?

Who do you think he meant when he said "my people"?
OK, you don't think he meant Black Panthers and that's fine.

In your opinion, who are "his people"?

...Is it really surprising that a black person, particularly someone like Holder who is old enough to have some personal memory of segregation, would take personal offense to trivializing black history in this manner? That he might feel particularly indebted to those who literally sacrificed their lives to ensure that black people had the right to vote, let alone someday serve as attorney general or president of the United States? Would we really be having this conversation if say, a Jewish politician referred to the suffering of "his people" in the context of historical anti-Semitism?

No. The problem is that Holder's remarks forced conservatives to approach the NBPP case with some sense of historical perspective on the suffering of black Americans under segregation, after two years of conservatives employing outlandish rhetoric identifying themselves with historical examples of harrowing persecution. They resent being forced to confront the reality that the complaints of Republican poll watchers in Philadelphia in 2008 are not comparable to heroism of protesters on the Edmund Pettus bridge...

That's not an opinion. That's a fact. It's a racist and hater attack on him to say that is what he said.

Look in the mirror...

you don't get it..do you?:P

That's not an opinion. That's a fact. It's a racist and hater attack on him to say that is what he said.

Look in the mirror...

you don't get it..do you?:P

Still waiting for that quote all the racial haters love to believe is true.

You see, when you create all this animosity, it turns off the younger folks who really haven't settled into a mindset of hate...

All they hear is all these bullshit claims of racism, but they see through it...you are basically crying wolf, and they aren't buying it. It destroys your credibility and then they have no choice but to listen to their racist parents and adopt their racist ideology...

You see, when you create all this animosity, it turns off the younger folks who really haven't settled into a mindset of hate...

All they hear is all these bullshit claims of racism, but they see through it...you are basically crying wolf, and they aren't buying it. It destroys your credibility and then they have no choice but to listen to their racist parents and adopt their racist ideology...

That might be your choice. Others choose to examine the facts.

Just stick to exposing the blatant cases of racism and you'd be ok...

it's not about changing the racists of today...they're set in their ways - let 'em die off...our concern is the impressionable youth of today who are still developing their ideology.

it's not about changing the racists of today...they're set in their ways - let 'em die off...our concern is the impressionable youth of today who are still developing their ideology.

What they need is facts then. Not made up quotes by racist haters.

exactly...and most of the shit you spew is just a perceived opinion of racism with no facts to support them.

exactly...and most of the shit you spew is just a perceived opinion of racism with no facts to support them.

Like the fact that Eric Holder did not say the Black Panthers were 'my people' as you and others (all white I notice) have stated in this thread.

Like the fact that Eric Holder did not say the Black Panthers were 'my people' as you and others (all white I notice) have stated in this thread.

So now you see how that's counterproductive? That's the point.

The fact is that you are either a hater or seriously misguided...

nobody here agrees with you on anything, whether liberal, conservative, atheist or religious...that should tell you something.

(you'll probably just say EVERYBODY is racist because they disagree with you...)

edit:
...and btw...just to add to you lack of credibility and outright lies...I never said anything about Holder and his relation to the panthers.

As well as mob justice.

Why aren't the NBP's in jail for putting out a bounty on someone's life?

"These are my people." - Eric Holder

Back to the original post that linked Eric Holder and 'my people' with the Black Panthers.

Still waiting for answers to my question.

ZAP! Everybody can play that game!
Ball's in your court.

Live in the past, die in the past.

How your ancestors lived has no bearing on how YOU live your life today. You make your own choices today. You can hang on to that sadness for as long as you live and you will still be the same sad, angry person you are today. You do not want progress. You want only sympathy.

You're using divisiveness as a tool...a crutch.
Have fun with that.

What you really want is "separate but equal".
Meh...I could live with that.

No, really what you want is to subjugate the white man. Only a black nation with white slaves would make you happy.
Meh...fuck that.

It appears to me that you'rehaving a hard time growing up.

I've seen enough. Good day.