airdvr

Another nutter with a rock

Family reacts to death of South Euclid man

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_cuyahoga/family-reacts-to-death-of-south-euclid-man#ixzz1ovSQ5sHj

Diggs's stepson told NewsChannel5 his 30-year-old stepbrother suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Good thing he couldn't get a gun. [:/]
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_cuyahoga/family-reacts-to-death-of-south-euclid-man#ixzz1ovSQ5sHj

Diggs's stepson told NewsChannel5 his 30-year-old stepbrother suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Right, with a gun he could have killed 30.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I am guessing your point in posting this wasn't to advocate for better mental health care, which would be my concern, since my condolences are all I can offer the family, and I would not want to use their horrible situation as a punch line in a political commentary.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I am guessing your point in posting this wasn't to advocate for better mental health care, which would be my concern, since my condolences are all I can offer the family, and I would not want to use their horrible situation as a punch line in a political commentary.

Matt

Don't get your panties all bunched up. My point is that it doesn't matter what we try to do people will always find ways to kill eachother. Could he have gotten a gun? I'd prefer to be killed by gunfire than repeatedly have my skull bashed in with a rock.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

was it an assault rock?

It was a Stoner design no doubt.

:)
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Hanes Boxer Briefs, look how low I can squat in these things!

Matt

Matt

Don't get your panties all bunched up. My point is that it doesn't matter what we try to do people will always find ways to kill eachother. Could he have gotten a gun? I'd prefer to be killed by gunfire than repeatedly have my skull bashed in with a rock.

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

My point is that it doesn't matter what we try to do people will always find ways to kill each other.

The first murder in recorded history was when Cain slew Able, as told by the Bible. Since guns had not yet been invented, that murder might well have been commited with a rock, just like the news story in this thread. Thousands of years have passed since poor Able's death, and there's still no effective rock control laws to stop this slaughter...

My point is that it doesn't matter what we try to do people will always find ways to kill each other.

The first murder in recorded history was when Cain slew Able, as told by the Bible. Since guns had not yet been invented, that murder might well have been commited with a rock, just like the news story in this thread. Thousands of years have passed since poor Able's death, and there's still no effective rock control laws to stop this slaughter...

When rocks are used to commit 1,000s of homicides every year, I expect folks will pay as much attention to them as they do to guns.

Same with swimming pools.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.