jclalor

At least John McCain had a Little class

I know what you are saying, and I do remember McCain aggressively correcting people, but the truth is Santorum is not obliged to stick up for Obama or piss off the looney wing of the party that, lets face it, are largely in his camp.
Personally I would vote for Trump before Santorum, but I don't believe in criticizing him for the comments someone else made. There is enough coming out of his mouth to go after.

Maybe later this year when it is Obama vs. Romney, the evangelicals will vote for Obama because he's the only real Christian, not that cult member.

I thought he was a Kenyan Muslim.

Nah, he's an Hawaiian apostate.

The unfortunate thing about Sharia is that, once he has stated adherence to Islam (as he did in Indonesia - and he still quotes the Koran rather glibly), to later claim to be a Christian is punishable by death.

The "religion of peace" is more a religion of "rest in peace."

BSBD,

Winsor

to later claim to be a Christian is punishable by death.

As are a lot of offenses in the Bible.

The problem is with the radical adherents who actually listen to this kind of thing in ancient texts (includes Christians who think God hates fags and wants them put to death, who think that killing abortion providers is preventive medicine, Orthodox Jews who think that spitting on little girls they consider to be improperly dressed in "their" neighborhoods, Muslims who think that genital mutliation is a good thing, etc).

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

to later claim to be a Christian is punishable by death.

As are a lot of offenses in the Bible.

The problem is with the radical adherents who actually listen to this kind of thing in ancient texts (includes Christians who think God hates fags and wants them put to death, who think that killing abortion providers is preventive medicine, Orthodox Jews who think that spitting on little girls they consider to be improperly dressed in "their" neighborhoods, Muslims who think that genital mutliation is a good thing, etc).

Wendy P.

Are you being sensible again?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Protect the nation - audit the media - structure for alies
talk and action are different - one should talk about the better or best actions possable - so doing becomes more real - -acting for people by the real Gov is not a choice- its their duty..

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Maybe later this year when it is Obama vs. Romney, the evangelicals will vote for Obama because he's the only real Christian, not that cult member.

What would Jesus do?

Claim unconditional love for all - then sentence all who did not believe to burn for eternity.

Oh wait, that was his dad.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

What would Jesus do?

Claim unconditional love for all - then sentence all who did not believe to burn for eternity.

Gotta feel bad for Joseph - God's own cuckold.

What would Jesus do?

Gotta feel bad for Joseph - God's own cuckold.

That's perfect:D
Life expands or contracts in proportion to one's courage. ~Anais Nin