dreamdancer

China's skyscraper craze 'may herald economic crash'

the 1% and their palaces in the sky...

BarCap said: "If history proves to be right, this building boom in India and China could simply be a reflection of a misallocation of capital, which may result in an economic correction for two of Asia's largest economies in the next five years."

A branch of economics founded by followers of US economist Henry George has charted property collapses over the last 100 years and found that booms create the conditions for a downturn around every 18 years.

Fred Harrison, a Georgist and research director of the Land Research Trust, wrote in his 1997 book The Chaos Makers that "by 2007 Britain and most of the other industrially advanced economies will be in the throes of frenzied activity in the land market … Land prices will be near their 18-year peak … on the verge of the collapse that will presage the global depression of 2010."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jan/11/skyscrapers-china-india-recession
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

>the 1% and their palaces in the sky...

And the 99% and their foolish, unsupportable spending habits.

well, it's the 1% who have syphoned/leeched all the money in the system their way. the 99% have to make do with the scraps just to put a roof over their heads (how foolish of them). meanwhile that 'misallocation of capital' is building up. might as well just put the money in a pile and burn it...

well, it's the 1% who have syphoned/leeched all the money in the system their way. the 99% have to make do with the scraps just to put a roof over their heads (how foolish of them). meanwhile that 'misallocation of capital' is building up. might as well just put the money in a pile and burn it...

Maybe, the 1%-ers. are just a tad-bit smarter and more ambitious than the 99%-ers. Suck it up, cupcake.

Chuck

Maybe, the 1%-ers. are just a tad-bit smarter and more ambitious than the 99%-ers. Suck it up, cupcake.

Chuck

the 1% are definitely more greedy cowboy...

Chuck

Bottom line... they've got what you and all those too lazy to get off their dead butts and work for it want. The 1%-ers didn't just let the world go by and cry in their beer. They knew what they wanted and went after it. That just the way it goes. Envy will get you nowhere! :D

Chuck

Chuck

Bottom line... they've got what you and all those too lazy to get off their dead butts and work for it want. The 1%-ers didn't just let the world go by and cry in their beer. They knew what they wanted and went after it. That just the way it goes. Envy will get you nowhere! :D

Chuck

and when the 1% crashed the system they expected the 99% to pay for it - you seem happy with that though...

Chuck

Chuck

and when the 1% crashed the system they expected the 99% to pay for it - you seem happy with that though...

Where do you get that I'm 'happy with it'? I never said that or even hinted at it dreamweaver!!! I just related why some have it and some don't. Once again dreamcatcher, you twist my words like you twist other folks words. Just another way you duck and dodge daydreamer.

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Where do you get that I'm 'happy with it'? I never said that or even hinted at it dreamweaver!!! I just related why some have it and some don't. Once again dreamcatcher, you twist my words like you twist other folks words. Just another way you duck and dodge daydreamer.

Chuck

you say the 1% knew what they wanted and went for it (so a thumb's up from you). i say the 1% wanted our money - and got it. so you are happy with that...

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

you say the 1% knew what they wanted and went for it (so a thumb's up from you). i say the 1% wanted our money - and got it. so you are happy with that...

Nope! Never even hinted that I was happy with it!! The situation is what it is. Quit trying to push something on me I never said. You're like a skip on a record. It's always been that way... haves and have nots. You don't like it? get away from the computer and work for it. The 1%-ers. just aren't going to share with you. Got it?

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Nope! Never even hinted that I was happy with it!! The situation is what it is. Quit trying to push something on me I never said. You're like a skip on a record. It's always been that way... haves and have nots. You don't like it? get away from the computer and work for it. The 1%-ers. just aren't going to share with you. Got it?

Chuck

if they're going to be greedy and not share (just take) then hopefully they're not going to whine when the 99% tax them. simple...

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

if they're going to be greedy and not share (just take) then hopefully they're not going to whine when the 99% tax them. simple...

Not gonna happen! they're just sitting back laughing at y'all! :D:D:D

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Chuck

Not gonna happen! they're just sitting back laughing at y'all! :D:D:D

Chuck

that's you they're laughing at then...

(meanwhile taxes on the 1% will be the new 'globalisation')

>and when the 1% crashed the system they expected the 99% to pay for it

And when the 99%ers got mortgages they couldn't afford they wanted the 1%ers to pay for the mistakes the 99%ers made. And got it; apparently our very own Shah got his own little "bailout" from the government. It helped him get a cheaper mortgage.

So you are complaining about what again?

>and when the 1% crashed the system they expected the 99% to pay for it

And when the 99%ers got mortgages they couldn't afford they wanted the 1%ers to pay for the mistakes the 99%ers made.

so when the 1% syphoned off the money in the system they were too greedy - got to leave enough for the citizens to live on or things get nasty...

>o when the 1% syphoned off the money in the system they were too greedy -

And when the 99% siphoned off the rest of the money in the system to get those huge houses they couldn't afford, they were too greedy. Plenty of greed to go around.

>o when the 1% syphoned off the money in the system they were too greedy -

And when the 99% siphoned off the rest of the money in the system to get those huge houses they couldn't afford, they were too greedy. Plenty of greed to go around.

there was no money left in the system for houses - that's why everyone had to go into debt for the 1%. who are now misallocating their capital in a great bonfire of waste...

>there was no money left in the system for houses - that's why
>everyone had to go into debt for the 1%.

So although there was no money in the system, they got that money by going into debt?

that's what a mortgage is duh...

>there was no money left in the system for houses - that's why
>everyone had to go into debt for the 1%.

So although there was no money in the system, they got that money by going into debt?

Your logic is starting to fracture.

I'm sensing dreamdancer is starting to Tap Dance.

*Starting to*? That's all he's *ever* done!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706