shah269

God Gays & Gunz Vs. Jell-O crats!

Wow looking at both sides....well let me put it this way...I was an atheist until I realized that it's by the grace of god we haven't fucked ourselves in the ass yet.

You got one party too busy saying no no no no to everything, and screaming for god gunz and gays and vowing to go down in a blaze of glory rather than budging one inch on anything that that they don't feel is gods word which apparently is fiscal discipline for all except for those pulling in well over $300k and who have nice stock option...apparently god loves them and it shows!

And on the other side you have a bunch of gutless spineless brainless beaten wives who at any moment that the GOP flexes they fall under the desk screaming that they are ready to either give up or compromise on their core beliefs and ready to do whatever is needed to make the other side giving them dirty looks?

And if that were just our problems I would be ok. But nope we got a president who couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag and who appears to be on some heavy duty sedatives most of the time.
And on the other side you have what appears to be the NJ Shore who's collective IQ is just slightly higher than a twice boiled carrot!
I mean really...poor people don't know how to work hard? Build an electrified fence across the US / Mexico border....? Discrimination is wrong but as long as we are discriminating against gays and lesbians we are fine with it....oh and the guy who came before Lefty the Lepton did nothing wrong but we can't talk about him.

I don't know about the rest of you but....here is my advice to everyone. Don't worry both sides are a bunch of dumbfucks who really care very little about you. Apparently we the "little people" are only good for two things, limited votes and taxes. The real parties of interest appear those who can send in the 6 figure checks.

So save your breath and your elevated blood pressure.....focus on your family and friends.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

+1, mostly.

+1 ?????
You think he is serious?

I am. Look around you why push up your blood pressure for this? Is it worth it? No.
Morons to the left of us and dumb asses to the right.

Let's tell these bums how we really feel....that we hate all of them and would like nothing better for them to take a long walk and never look back.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!