rushmc

Ron Paul

Hey, at least RP is competent enough to get the signatures needed to get on the Virginia primary ballot, unlike some other candidates.

Instead of the usual Dem tactic of having ACORN canvass the cemeteries and kindergartens?

" After I die, I want to be buried in Chicago so that I may remain politically active."
Jack Valenti

He admitted he was negligent. So what? He had ob practice at the time and his full attention wasn't dedicated to reading the literally thousands of pages of editorials that were written. You really think those mistakes hold any relevancy to how he'll be as a president?

If this is his newsletter and he let it get out of hand, yes, it's a pretty relevant bit to how he'd be as President. If the problem was sheer volume, I'd hope he'd have a friend or underling that would see these articles and think "Gee, maybe this isn't the message RP wants to be sending out." In fact, I'm sure he had such people. That they didn't feel it necessary to bring to his attention suggests 1) RP did know of it or 2) this seemed like a message RP is fine with.

A lot of stuff went down on Reagan's watch - claim was he just wasn't paying attention. And perhaps that's true, as his illness progressed in the 2nd term. Clinton couldn't use that defense - it was obvious he was paying attention, so if bad things happened, you could certainly blame him for it. But I would still fault Reagan - ignorance of your own Administration's actions is no excuse.

RP's old newsletters are very clearly racist and bigoted:

...thereby increasing his likeability factor in the GOP primaries.

Do I *really* need to put up that list things that current Dems have said, or do we write your statement off as the bullshit that it is?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Bzzzt! You're so easy. :P

That's almost believable...if it wasn't for all those posts where you've thrown the race card.

Nice try.

QED

Yes, he *does* demonstrate that he throws the race card....not that I needed your support.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706