CanuckInUSA

The rich get richer and, the poor get richer

I have been in more 3rd world shitholes than I care to remember..

and yet you still seem to think our 99% are "poor" :S

I seem to remember a few places in the south.... that were dirt poor...and looking like they are headed that way.

We have millions of people who live on the streets... that live in squalor..

As long as people are happy with making no progress.. or going backwards.. while a few... a VERY few.. to FABULOUSLY well at the expense of so many others... it will continue to devolve.

A return to some sort of sanity in returning to a tax structure that was working for our country... instead of this GOAT FUCK stupidity.. WILL happen... hopefully it happens before the country has to file bankruptcy... like the good ole boys in Birmingham just had to do.

Yeah.. that tax structure is working out so well for them:S:S

>Most of those living below poverty level here have more square footage of living
>space, more tv's, more video games, more cars and more food that the middle class
>in europe.

Then you've never met any middle class people living in Europe.

That was from an article that actually compared the 2.

Spoken like a well paid lawyer.

...who has busted his ass to get where he is today, and will continue to do so, whilst pursuing becoming one of the 1%...with absolutely no shame.

Good for you! Whatever happened to the pursuit of goals like this? Now it attitude is... give me my check Uncle Sam.... sad [:/]
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

>Most of those living below poverty level here have more square footage of living
>space, more tv's, more video games, more cars and more food that the middle class
>in europe.

Then you've never met any middle class people living in Europe.

That was from an article that actually compared the 2.

Perhaps you should travel more.... ya know.. get to see the phalacies:D:D you like to rant about